Communispace

kit480

Is anyone having problems getting their Amazon code incentives from any Communispace forum they belong to? I am with the Bank Of America Forum, and have not been getting all my incentives, even though I log in every week and contribute to each new activity. I also have a sister that belongs to Kellogg's community through Communispace, and has for three months, and has never received an incentive. Personally, I told her that I would send them a nice email asking why she has not been rewarded, and tell them nicely that I would not be contributing further until they sent my incentives. Anyone else?

I've been getting my Communispace incentives and I belong to the same community as your sister. Incentives arrive around the middle of each month as reward for the prior month's participation. I have not yet received my April reward, but it should arrive any day now. She should email the administrator.

Update: I am glad to report that today I received two Amazon codes from the community I am on. I do believe in giving credit where credit is due. So I am all caught up. I will pass on your suggestion to my sister regarding the community she is on. Thanks for the advice :)

• 2 months later...

Communispace does not offer invites directly. I got my invite to my Communispace panel from Surveyspot (there are benefits to taking their sweepstakes surveys, all you SurveySpot nay-sayers out there :lol: ). SurveySavvy and FocusForward offer invites as well - as a matter of fact, these are the only invites I get from them these days, and I never qualify because you can belong to only one Communispace board at a time. :x

A Communispace invite does not say communispace specifically, it will contain a company logo of the community(Kelloggs, Pepsi, etc) with an invite to join a private online community of 300 members.

The screener questions ask about memberships with other online survey companies. Either they added that question after I joined, or it was not asked for my online community screener. Had that question appeared on my screener I never would have qualified.

Thanks for that information, I really appreciate your reply. You answered the questions I had. I guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope. :D

• 8 months later...

Two new panels that offer communispace invites: Toluna and Survey Exchange.

Don't everyone wretch at once- :) one's infuriating because it pays 900 pts for a 20 minute survey,and the other frustrates us because it's the home panel of OTX.

But if you really want a monthly source of Amazon CGs for 5 minutes of work a week, you may have to start giving surveys from these panels a try.

• 2 weeks later...