New Panel: Smart Panel

Administrator

I signed up and got the $ in my account right away. Waiting to see how this pans out.

Were you able to cashout right away or do you have to wait till a high $$ amount??................. :roll:

Were you able to cashout right away or do you have to wait till a high $$ amount??................. :roll:

Right away. You get $5 for installing the computer program and once I installed everything on else on my phone and tablet they credited me the other $10. I clicked the PayPal cash out and it hit immediately.

I'm still not 100% sure what I have signed up for. I broke my rule of investigating before installing so if I find anything alarming I will report back.

I will report back

That's good but I thought it was $10 for putting on your computer. That's the only thing I have. I'll wait to see what you say. On the computer I don't think would be a good place because all my info on it to where a phone wouldn't have all that info................. :|

I think it's $5 per device. Computer, tablet, phone. A total of $15 if you have all three and that's what I was able to cash out was $15 just for installing all on all 3 and now it's $5 total per month.

I did some reading. The owner seems to have a good standing in the industry and the information they are interested in is shopping habits.

This reminds me of Media Insiders Panel (which I am currently a member of, and it's great), but at least with Media Insiders Panel anyone is able to sign up.

• 7 months later...

This panel seems legitimate, *but* the software seems to be messing up my computer. (No bad effect detected on my phone so far.) It (apparently) is causing proxy server errors and interfering with my ability to log into Pinecone Research surveys.

• 4 weeks later...

going well for me so far.. the only problems I have is if i'm not running the software for 3 days they send you a reminder email to stay active.. but they pay as described and it's immediate..

I will report back

That's good but I thought it was $10 for putting on your computer. That's the only thing I have. I'll wait to see what you say. On the computer I don't think would be a good place because all my info on it to where a phone wouldn't have all that info................. :|

i'm only running it on my laptop.. they ask if you have all these devices but you only put it on what you have or want to.. all i have is the laptop and i'm doing ok with it.. if resources is an issue just run task manager and end the program process.. have it start up with your pc so it's on.. once it sends in your data it records you as participating.. i do this once a day and shut it off and it seems to be working.. so basically it's not always running on my pc... just when i want to 'sync my data'..

I signed up with this panel a couple of months ago, I think. Almost instantly I began having issues and bugs when trying to go to normal sites I use (on the desktop). Pop-up messages telling me to download something or another did not identify what I was supposed to download (in other words, the messages were not from any specific source, and didn't name what I was supposed to be downloading). Every time I would go to my regular sites, I would get intercepted by these mysterious instructions to download something. I had to keep using the "back" button or open up a new tab to get to the page that I wanted because I couldn't get out of the screen with the pop-up.

So I uninstalled Smart Panel's app and even after that I had to wait a while -- through many virus scans -- to get that stupid pop-up download thing to stop popping up whenever I went to any site. It's finally gone. I'm not going to risk the assorted bugs and quirks.

• 1 month later...

Hello, Is there anybody have this panel invitation link? This site is only for invitation link. The hyperlink in "http://www.surveypolice.com/smart-panel" is not right now. Who can supply the invitation link?