New Panel: Smart Panel

Administrator

As I said in another posting under Survey Savvy, you are just asking to be a victim of ID theft by downloading any program that a survey company offers into your computer or phone to monitor your use, especially if you use these devices to conduct banking or shopping. It is very dangerous and also can cause you to get several viruses. I thought this would be common sense, but obviously not.

As I said in another posting under survey savvy, you are just asking to be a victim of ID theft by downloading any program that a survey company offers into your computer or phone to monitor your use, especially if you use these devices to conduct banking or shopping. It is very dangerous and also can cause you to get several viruses. I thought this would be common sense, but obviously not.

I totally agree...................... :roll:

• 3 weeks later...

No wonder they're profitable. I've completely finished four surveys yesterday and today, but no points, just an entry into their probably-nonexistent sweepstakes.

And holy cow, my CC has been breached twice this month for about $300 -- just sayin', and it never happened before.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

This App is not worth the grief it causes, the "smart app" breaks other apps on your phone that are dependent on a reliable and steady network connection. Technical support is not willing to help, unless you complete an arduous onboarding process.  I suggest moving on to a more competent and better designed panel, this one will fill your life with stress.