"Sweeps entry" survey turns into 800 GTM follow-up

StilettoSuicide

First off - I didn't have a better title or really know where to stick this, so I just wanted to say "sorry" if it's in the wrong spot, admin.

I usually completely ignore all surveys that offer strictly sweeps entry rewards (S.E.R). However, I "accidentally" got rerouted and completed a short one on floor care with GTM about a month ago. After it was over I was like "oh right, no points - oops" and never thought of it again. Here's the kicker - A week ago I was actually invited to a follow-up 3 day focus group with a nice 800 GTM points reward attached to it.

So now I have to wonder how many of these I've missed out on because of my aversion to S.E.R surveys. Does this happen often or did I get lucky?

Happy Friday, SP!

I just did a sweeps on GTM after reading the post on here & after it finished I was asked to join a forum group & already received an email from the company with a $50 1 hr forum board to do...sweet!...I think I might click on some of these sweeps after all if they sometimes pay off like this...