Saybucks added

car9og

Does anyone know anything about Saybucks? It was added to Survey Police.

Is it the same as:

SurveyTouch

12722 NE 180th Street, Bothell, Washington 98011 United States

Tel: +1-818-638-7265 Contact: [email protected]

Operated by: Oceanof Panels Services Pvt. Ltd.

I don't belong and have no actual knowledge of the company, but when I read that they will try to find another survey for you if you don't qualify for the one they invited you to, I decided not to even bother with them. Sounds like too many of the other sites out there.

I don't belong and have no actual knowledge of the company, but when I read that they will try to find another survey for you if you don't qualify for the one they invited you to, I decided not to even bother with them. Sounds like too many of the other sites out there.

I agree like my soapbox........................ :roll:

• 1 month later...

Just got the email invite. I'm going to cross my fingers and sign up. I'll try to remember to come back with a review if I have a good experience. If I have a bad time with them, you can bet that I'll be back here.

They are fine so far...I had to give them my cell number to verify my account and it didn't work so I called them. The gal asked if I was verifying Pollbuzzer or SayBucks..They are connected....

THEN she asked if I wanted my money from PollBuzzer moved to SayBucks when I told her I quit PollBuzzer... WHAT???? Maybe it didn't get completely deleted

but I didn't have anything but a $1 in there, I would NEVER have quit PB with more than $1 in it.....not sure what happened but who cares??

I cashed out and quit PB at least 6 weeks ago...

Maybe there was money pending but I left them..ANYWAY, I 'found' $13.50 I didn't know I had, it was transferred to Say Bucks and I redeemed $10 of it for an Amazon GC......I like little surprises like this....

I have only qualified for 1 survey in SayBucks and the $1.50 is pending..that's been about 5 days ago since joining....the customer service this AM was TOP NOTCH!

I just decided to sign up and test them out myself. To the OP, here are my first observations before I have received a single survey:

This is a site owned by Cint. This means that whether or not this site is worth it to you depends on your thoughts on sites like Crowdology, Quest Mindshare, and DollarPanel. This is the exact same sort of site as those, except it has a $10.00 USD PayPal threshold for payout (in between the $8.00 of Crowdology and the $12.50 of Quest Mindshare).

• 9 months later...

If I can ever get to the cash out threshold of $10, I will get my money and cancel. It's been 10 months and I still only have $7. Now I go to the website and get told that their security certificate is expired, so McAfee suggests that I don't. If I had more money there, I might try to go, but it's been going on for 3 days now and they are still considered a "dangerous" website. :evil:

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, I got an email from them saying that their certificate had, indeed, expired. It was fixed and they paid me .75 for my trouble.

As for me not trying very hard, I'm not sure what you mean... they send out 2-3 invites a month and I don't qualify for more than 1-2 of them, so I'm not sure what else I can do.... I see your edit and appreciate that you didn't intend to come across as rude. Thank you for clearing that up.

So, my update to the previous (original) message. I have been a member for just over 12 months, earned my $10 and have transferred it to Paypal and canceled. They're not worth my time. If you can get $4.80 in one day, more power to you, I just don't see the surveys on the site and don't qualify for those I do see.

On a GOOD note, the PAYOUT was easy and almost IMMEDIATE! I don't like the 20% fee, but many sites seem to be going that way.

• 3 weeks later...