Samplicio.us

padowd

This is the worst router I have come across since doing surveys for the last 3 months. I never qualify and I have tried many times. Now when I see the name I just close it out. I was having good luck cashing out with Quick Rewards and now it seems like ever one of their surveys uses this router. Also I don't know about others but I am getting a lot less surveys to do. Also I have noticed when you get close to cashing out you stop getting any to do. Mainly doing these as a hobby and to earn a little extra for my doll collecting hobby but I am beginning to think it is really a waste of time for the little you receive.

I also do Quick Rewards and most of them are either Samplicio or Qualtrics. Qualtrics are great, often studies from universities. But Samplicio rarely works for me either. Do you get the popup first that asks you if you want to keep something? (I forgot what it says). Just a pain in the neck. Then a million questions before you get disqualified.

I agree. I like Qualtrics. I usually qualify for them. I am not doing a lot of different survey companies that have high cash out amounts because it would take forever to cash out. There are just not enough good companies out there at least I haven't come across them. Pinecone is great but I only get a couple a month..

I agree. I like Qualtrics. I usually qualify for them. I am not doing a lot of different survey companies that have high cash out amounts because it would take forever to cash out. There are just not enough good companies out there at least I haven't come across them. Pinecone is great but I only get a couple a month..

yeah the qualtrics aren't that bad. the samplicio, I hate :x them!

I had several surveys waiting this morning from Quick Rewards and all of them were through this router. They must be only usually them or most of the time anyway. I guess I am through with Quick Rewards. I really liked them because I could cash out with only $5.00 and it did not take me long. I guess alot of people found out and that is why they are using this router.

Samplicio is used on many sites: Tellwut, Swagbucks, etc. Highest DQ rate of any router. Apparently screening is done when you pick up a survey. No prequalifying ever seems to take place with them hence the hit ratio of maybe 1 in 40 surveys.

• 3 years later...

Has anyone got past Samplico? Or even asked QR about how it pops up all the time?  I've had it through Inbox before! UGH! So annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2014 at 8:54 AM, padowd said:

This is the worst router I have come across since doing surveys for the last 3 months. I never qualify and I have tried many times. Now when I see the name I just close it out. I was having good luck cashing out with Quick Rewards and now it seems like ever one of their surveys uses this router. Also I don't know about others but I am getting a lot less surveys to do. Also I have noticed when you get close to cashing out you stop getting any to do. Mainly doing these as a hobby and to earn a little extra for my doll collecting hobby but I am beginning to think it is really a waste of time for the little you receive.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:59 AM, SweetLorrain66 said:

Has anyone got past Samplico? Or even asked QR about how it pops up all the time?  I've had it through Inbox before! UGH! So annoying.

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2014 at 9:23 PM, JD said:

Samplicio is used on many sites: Tellwut, Swagbucks, etc. Highest DQ rate of any router. Apparently screening is done when you pick up a survey. No prequalifying ever seems to take place with them hence the hit ratio of maybe 1 in 40 surveys.

Found out how to get rid of Samplicio. sort of.  Just go to Privacy setting and block the cookie. Also, when I'm on Google chrome, I just don't click on the box, saying things about   their cookies. No matter how much that 'Cookies' box pops-up. TRY to ignore clicking on it.