DollarPanel.com (US only)

jamhud

• 2 weeks later...

I joined them and even have taken a survey and for some reason it wont let me log in. There is no way for me to contact them to find out what is going on either. Its the correct info I am using to sign in with, but just will not log me in :(

I joined them and even have taken a survey and for some reason it wont let me log in. There is no way for me to contact them to find out what is going on either. Its the correct info I am using to sign in with, but just will not log me in :(

Sounds quite weird :?

Have you read the "Why can't I log in?" section from the dollarpanel's faq?

• 2 weeks later...

In the beginning I wasn't familiar with the company, but after doing a little research it turned out that it's very reliable. I've now recieved a few surveys and everything is fine.

Dollar Panel is a Cint panel -- it used to be called Dollar Opinions.

Good stuff - Cint pays with Paypal, and I've often gotten the payout a few minutes later than the request right into my Paypal acct. Surveys are usually proportionate to time,

Bad stuff - Cint surveys are sporadic, and when you get a notice, you really have to jump because many end quickly, I've never seen a survey for more than 4 bucks