One Opinion

AnnieSue

I'm starting a new topic about One Opinion because I couldn't find where I had seen an earlier discussion. Forgive me if that's wrong.

Just wanted to report that I joined after reading several people talk about this site, here in the last 2 weeks. It must've been 7-10 days ago? Welp, they give you $5 to join and send fairly a lot of surveys daily. Some for $2, most for $1 and I got one today for $2.50

These are generally on the site (YOUR dashboard) but they also get emailed. I did at least 2 of the $2 ones and no less than 1 of the $1 surveys a day and CASHED OUT for the $25 Prepaid Visa card this morning !!!! Less than 2 weeks after joining is pretty darn good to get that sized redemption.

I also have a $1 balance because I did a survey after cashing out as my 1 a day...HaHa

So, thank you everyone for this site...I believe there are no other rewards except the $25 Visa card so we'll see how fast it comes, but they said between the 9/8-9/14 week, it should arrive at my address......

I think I qualified for about 2 out of every 6 surveys.....

YAY!!!

I cashed out with them 4 or 5 times but each cash out was taking longer and longer and the surveys were getting longer and longer and all only paid $1 so I finally quit them. I still open the emails but haven't taken a survey from them in close to a year.

I cashed out with them 4 or 5 times but each cash out was taking longer and longer and the surveys were getting longer and longer and all only paid $1 so I finally quit them. I still open the emails but haven't taken a survey from them in close to a year.I cashed out with them 4 or 5 times but each cash out was taking longer and longer and the surveys were getting longer and longer and all only paid $1 so I finally quit them. I still open the emails but haven't taken a survey from them in close to a year.

I'm sorry to hear that! We'll see how it goes....

• 1 month later...

So after receiving my 1st payment of $25 from One Opinion I tried to use it yesterday to buy a $25 Amazon gift card (so I could purchase items on my account). It wouldn't go thru Sunday afternoon and I got a reject email, I asked them to try again via the Amazon site and today (Monday) my account said it wouldn't go thru.

Apparently this is considered a 'pinless' debit card and I chatted with an Amazon rep who took the info over the phone and got it to work.....he said these pinless debit cards can be "tricky"

Even though I got it to work and my gift card is on it's way thanks to an Amazon rep, it was a bit of a hassle so I'm not sure I like having this as a payment.

Seemed like a lot of rigamarole to use it and Amazon, with all of it's payments options, is easier than other sites. I wonder if it would've worked at a bricks & mortar store or would it also have been rejected....

I want CASH or Amazon GC's.....so I may not stick with these guys.....

• 1 month later...

I've cashed out with them quite a few times, and they've been fairly reliable about getting the card to me, but that card IS a pain. The last time, I forgot to register the card at the site that issues them, and got turned down when I tried to use it. I don't like using all those cards to begin with...I end up with a small balance on a half dozen cards and then it's another pain to use them up.

Now, I just put the whole thing in my gas tank. After I remember to register it.

but that card IS a pain.

If you have a Smartphone and don't mind the transaction fee (about $1 on a $25 transaction) then you can use the PayPal Here App and charge visa gift card money into your PayPal account. Just install the app and you can charge any credit, debit or gift card balance into your PayPal account. I don't think you can charge virtual card numbers. It has to be a physical card.

I also have the free PayPal card swiper I use on my phone or tablet. The transaction fee rate drops a little more using the swiper.

I sometimes use the virtual visa card numbers to purchase a gas physical card or have Walmart send me something. There always seems to be a few dollars change left over which I use to purchase virtual amazon gift cards (in any amount) then add them into my amazon account which never expires. That way I do not have a bunch of cards with 3 or 4 dollar balances collecting dust in the drawer.

I sometimes use the virtual visa card numbers to purchase a gas physical card or have Walmart send me something. There always seems to be a few dollars change left over which I use to purchase virtual amazon gift cards (in any amount) then add them into my amazon account which never expires. That way I do not have a bunch of cards with 3 or 4 dollar balances collecting dust in the drawer.

That's a good idea to get the AGC's, Silverduke...I think I'm gonna try that...thanks!

• 1 month later...

I signed up to One Opinion 3 weeks ago through their .co.uk domain. I have been receiving 2-3 emails a week from them but It's not letting me take the surveys.When I click on the link to start the survey, I get taken to the .com home page and when I try to log in to my account it says "Wrong country log in" and redirects to the .co.uk site. When I finally get into my dashboard it says there are no surveys available for me. I emailed them to ask them why this is happening, but I've not heard back yet.

Is this panel available in the UK?, even though they have a .co.uk domain and UK is listed in their Country of Residence list on the registration page

• 1 month later...

I was pretty active with them and cashed out once. A couple months ago(??) I tried to log in to see if my balance was high enough for another cash out and got the "wrong country" error. I've never been able to log in since, and have never gotten another survey invite. I wrote to them asking what's going on, but no reply.

I wonder what happened?