Consumersvoice.net [Only for UK-members]

Smi88

• 5 months later...

What is it with these Cint panels and their apparent insistence on sharing databases?! I tried signing up with Consumer's Voice, but it says my email address is already registered. After a bit of investigation on my survey spreadsheet, it turns out my email is associated with the Be Heard panel. It's the same with the Cint panels that ask for a username instead of an email address to log in, I have about 7 variations of my usual username.

I am considering using my personal email address to sign up for Consumer Voice then having hotmail forward their emails on to my surveys email address, but I'm not sure if this will be flagged up by the survey panel as I would be clicking through from an email account that is different from what they have in their records.

I'm sure I did signup on this but I don't remember getting any invites. I do get emails from [email protected] or something similar and it doesn't mention anywhere in the emails which panel it is so I ignore them. They always say something like "...valued member of.....(missing panel name)" so they might be from this panel?? Very unprofessional that they send blank emails that I can only tell are from Cint and not which pane it is.