Acop still paying slow?

avemaria

Well, I finally received my PayPal payment today from ACOP - Took 132 days! They really need to fix whatever issues they are having with payments to respondents. 4.5 months is ridiculous.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• BluesJunky

• 1957horses

• ksedwar

blah.. i'm on only 108 days right now.. i thought i had the record over my last 101 days... on another note my GTM payment came after only 8 days today... they say there is a technical problem that requires them to hand verify as each order comes in.. all they have to do is put in place the new system instead of playing catch up till the end of time..

Yeah, GTM does pay quicker..... but they make you pay for it.

Given the "average" GTM survey is 30 points these days, you're basically doing 5 Surveys a month for nothing, just to get paid for the rest of them. And then they still have the nerve to ask you to do others for nothing every day (oh excuse me..... "30 sweepstakes entries". Right... like anybody actually wins those things)

I'm on 4 months from one check and 3 months on another. They emailed me and claimed that the first check is in the mail... we'll see. They won't send it thru paypal because I moved recently.

They finally paid me yesterday, and I'm sure it was just a coincidence that it happened after I mentioned going to the BBB. It's sad that I had to resort to that over $12, but regardless of the amount, I *did* work for it.

I hope everyone else who's waiting gets their money soon.

I've been waiting weeks to get a survey credited so I can get yet another cash out floating around in limbo somewhere. But they don't even list the survey as "pending", like most other sites do. Seems to me that would be a good way to get the panelist to simply forget about a completed survey.

I'm at about a two month wait on my most recent cash out, so I don't expect to see that until Christmas, and the other one...God only knows. I'd drop them in a New York minute at this point, but I'm on the hook for two payments. There is NO conceivable legitimate reason for being this far behind. They either have no idea how to run a business, or they don't care. Either one is reason enough to dump them. I'm a patient man, but there are limits to that patience. And ACOP found that limit a LONG time ago.

I've been waiting weeks to get a survey credited so I can get yet another cash out floating around in limbo somewhere. But they don't even list the survey as "pending", like most other sites do. Seems to me that would be a good way to get the panelist to simply forget about a completed survey.

I'm at about a two month wait on my most recent cash out, so I don't expect to see that until Christmas, and the other one...God only knows. I'd drop them in a New York minute at this point, but I'm on the hook for two payments. There is NO conceivable legitimate reason for being this far behind. They either have no idea how to run a business, or they don't care. Either one is reason enough to dump them. I'm a patient man, but there are limits to that patience. And ACOP found that limit a LONG time ago.

I found and hate the that they don't list the "pending" completed points, and I have a few from 2 months ago that ere completed and yet to be posted. I emailed them and ACOP in return asked what surveys and I sent them the ones and again "no reply" and they still do not show up. I keep the invites in a folder showing how many points each worth if I completed them so I have a record of them.......................... :roll:

i wrote them once about not having a survey list like other companies and they told me it's my job to keep track... well yeah but how do i know which one shows up?

I keep a screenshot of completed ones (that tells how many points and date completed) and a email folder of the invites I complete. The screenshot and invite (has survey number) have same date so I know which is which............ :idea:

i wrote them once about not having a survey list like other companies and they told me it's my job to keep track... well yeah but how do i know which one shows up?

So...they tell you it's your responsibility to keep track, but when someone like '57 DOES keep a record, and PRODUCES it...they just don't bother to reply. Sounds like they at least have a handle on the CYA concept of their business plan.

Currently at 49 days waiting for my first check, though it seems I should probably expect to multiply that by 2.5 based on the wait times some of you have listed. Still, I'll keep waiting. I think I'll be a bit more patient on the 'eventual' arrival of my payouts once I can start using Paypal, because if my money's going to be floating in the wind for a few months, I'd rather know it will arrive in my Paypal account eventually than wonder if an incompetent mailman put my check in someone else's mailbox (which happens often around here for some reason).

As for qualifying for surveys, I've done fairly well by them, and I know that the points don't immediately show up in my history (but will in a week or so). The pending status also seems reasonable once they do show up, with it being no more than 2 weeks (sometimes instant) unlike, say, Mindfield, which keeps rewards pending "for as long as they feel like it." I submitted my cashout for $13.00 back on August 13th, and as of today I have enough points to cashout for an additional $21.20. Once the check arrives, I'll have the other payments go through PayPal.

If the check arrives, my issues with ACOP will (mostly) disappear. They could still stand to speed up payouts by a lot, though.

49 days in and my initial check request just changed from 'pending' to 'approved'. I guess that means it's about to be mailed out. Which would mean I could be some sort of anomaly and actually get a check within the first 8 weeks. :shock: