Acop still paying slow?

avemaria

I forgot to note exactly which day it was that I requested my last cashout. But even according to their records, it was in July.

It's now October. This is f#$@ing ridiculous. Guess it's time to invoke the BBB again, though I see they paid somebody off to clean up their listing there. :roll:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• BluesJunky

• 1957horses

• ksedwar

Not that it makes much difference, Tom...but ACOP's date of my last cash out is the same as what I wrote down. And I forget who mentioned it, but having the status of your cash out go from "pending" to "approved" doesn't make any difference, at least as far as I can tell. It'll still take months to get it.

I FINALLY got credit for a 200 pointer from about a month ago, so I was able to cash out again. Now I have TWO payments floating around in limbo. The first I cashed out Aug, 6, so I'm HOPING to see that by Christmas. And the one I took today...maybe by my birthday in April...

ACOP's date of my last cash out is the same as what I wrote down. And I forget who mentioned it, but having the status of your cash out go from "pending" to "approved" doesn't make any difference, at least as far as I can tell.

Same here.

Not that it makes much difference, Tom...but ACOP's date of my last cash out is the same as what I wrote down. And I forget who mentioned it, but having the status of your cash out go from "pending" to "approved" doesn't make any difference, at least as far as I can tell. It'll still take months to get it.

Hello,

You recently contacted us by email or phone about your cash out. I am writing to inform you that your check has been mailed out from our offices. You should receive your check soon. Thank you for your patience and for being a member of our American Consumer Opinion® panel.

Thanks,

Anne Parks

Vice President

American Consumer Opinion®

This was emailed to me about 3 days ago, 2 days after the 6-8 week waiting period officially ended. 3 days later, I had my check. I'd consider a deviation of 5 days after their max projected waiting time of two months to be relatively acceptable (as acceptable as the absurdly long wait time allows it to be, in any case). Even more so if 6-8 weeks only factors in business days, in which case I'd have gotten my check within the allotted time. It might just be that my case is an anomaly, like I said before, or it could be that ACOP is starting to get their act together. Who knows? Perhaps in the future they'll even start reducing their wait times to something more reasonable.

The recent contact that the message mentions refers to an email I sent a little after mid-September, where I got the automated "It takes 48-72 business hours" email response everyone has been referring to. Of course, I sent that email roughly 4 weeks after my check request, and was just emailing them to find out what status my check was in during their process.

Would I like not to have to wait 2+ months for a payment from them? Who wouldn't? But as it currently stands, they gave an expected time, and I got it within the confines of that expected time, so they're still in good standing with me. Also doesn't hurt that I like their surveys and the surveys do credit well. I will report back once I find out if I'll have better luck with their Paypal method.

I had a check cashout back in May that came in the mail about 3wks.

Y'know how they say the first one has to be a check, then after that you can get paypal? Well, a month after my cashout check came, I still hadn't gotten the radio button on my account to request a paypal option. So, I wrote to them, and got one.

What surprised me, is that when you hit it to cashout with paypal, it tells you that could take 6-8 wks!! They tell you a paper check takes 4-6 wks, so why would paypal take longer than a check? I thought the whole point of using paypal was to get paid quicker.

So, I cashed out for paypal at the beginning of Sep, an the paypal payment still hasn't come. Weird huh?

I cashed out Sept 17 and just talked to someone else on the panel who didn't get paid for 4 months, only after she emailed them time and time and time again. I really hate chasing money I rightfully earned. I'm sure they've long since been paid for the work I did.

• 4 weeks later...
OK day 1 of cashout 11/18/14 for a tango card, lets see how long now............... :roll:

Just got this email, laughable...................... :lol:

Your cash out request has been entered into the system. You will receive your Tango Card email for $XX within the next 6-8 weeks. Thank you very much for being a member of American Consumer Opinion®!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm keeping the email to respond in 6-8 weeks................. :shock:

I just looked in my history at ACOP and I'd forgotten all about it, there's a payout in there labeled "Approved" - dated August 7! I dropped them a line to ask if there's any problem. I don't remember if I ordered a check or PayPal and there doesn't seem to be a way to click on it and see details. Three and a half months. Seriously?

I just looked in my history at ACOP and I'd forgotten all about it, there's a payout in there labeled "Approved" - dated August 7! I dropped them a line to ask if there's any problem. I don't remember if I ordered a check or PayPal and there doesn't seem to be a way to click on it and see details. Three and a half months. Seriously?

right now the average is around 100 days so it should be any time now

The last 3 or 4 times I've gotten a survey invite, I DQ as soon as I click on the link in the email...I get the "Thanks for completing this screening questionnaire". I don't know if it's a glitch, or if they've changed their format. Anyone else have this happen to them?

BTW...Day 114 today...