Quick Rewards

Carol22347

This is by far the very best site that I have found! In 2 months, I've made about $100. :D If you work it regularly everyday, you can make good money. The best part of it is there is no threshold to cashout. When I first signed up, I made 39 cents. Just to see if it really worked as they claimed, I requested a Cashout to my PayPal. Lo and behold! The next day, there was 39 cents in my PayPal account! They give you dozens of ways to make money and you don't have to spend money if you don't want to. It takes awhile to figure out the whole site, but once you do, you know how to make money. You can get paid for emails. They have daily clicks to earn money. You can sign up for newsletters, play a daily trivia game. They also offer surveys you can take daily and you get your credit within 24 hours! If you don't get credit for some reason, all you have to do is send an email and they credit you manually!! They have blogs telling you which are the best offers and have the panelists enter contests on what credits daily. Also, if you do want to shop, you get cash back. I found a satin comforter online that I wanted. I looked to see if QR offered it and sure enough, they did. I bought it through them and got cash back! The more you work the site, the more you can make. And they really take good care of their panelists! I don't see it listed on here but I sent an email asking them to be added. I just absolutely love Quick Rewards and hope the Survey Police add them. :!: The site is http://www.quickrewards.net/

Remember, it takes some time to figure out all the things you can do to make money. Also, they will email you everyday as a reminder and if you do the paid emails, you can go back and do them again within 24 to 48 hours. The idea with those is to get Quick Points which each 100 turns to cash, but you will see how many QPs are offered when you do a task so it may sound like a lot, but some tasks give you 50 QPs. You also get tokens which aren't worth money but when you build up a large amount, you can trade them for a prize. Sorry to ramble but I just can't say enough about this site. I made enough for groceries now for 2 months!! :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• find-nicole

• zephyl57

• squeeto1

• hipgrandpaw

I've been with Quick Rewards for some time. They do pay fast but their surveys are OTX, Your 2Cents and Greenfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like Carol needs a refferal or works for Quick Rewards!

I definitely don't work for QR, but with all the sites I'm registered with (about 25), they're the only ones I don't have to sit around forever waiting for enough money to cash out.

Yes, Their daily surveys are OTX, Greenfield & Your2Cents, but they also have other surveys that they put up that aren't always through one of those three. Those are just the daily ones and, granted, I absolutely hate OTX.

The funny thing about Greenfield is that they pay $1.05 for a Greenfield survey whereas Greenfield will give you the same survey on their site and only enter you into a sweepstakes.

There is one thing about Greenfield I like that I've done 3 times now... online focus groups at $30 for a 90 minute online group session, plus they're fun. Those are the only ones I do directly for Greenfield. The others I do at QRs site so I can actually get paid.

Besides, I like the fact you can make a little everyday even if you don't do the surveys. A little adds up.

If you can recommend a site that pays cash, uses PayPal, one that you can earn at least a little something daily, and has no limit to cash out then, by all means, please let me know what it is! Oh...and also that will actually respond to your emails on a daily basis and credit you anyway when something doesn't work right.

I kind of like this site, too. It's slightly addictive, when I'm in the right mood. I've only made a little over a dollar so far, and a few points, but it's fun, when I'm interested in a bit of a distraction and some entertainment.

I'd sure like to know how one could make $100 in two months, if you have any tips. I'm not into signing up for a zillion things that I have to keep track of in order to cancel before I get charged, though. :)

• 1 month later...

I just started with them. in June, and have already cashed out 2 times. I wish I knew where a could post to rereffrals. I am looking for other sites also

Even if you don't like daily PTR or the survey they offer, this is a good one to have in your back pocket. For example I order from Ebay occasionally so I first go to QR, click on the EBAY icon first. Once I receive my order confirmation, I forward to QR Cust. serv and get a % of my purchase back. Whenever I'm going to make an online purchase, I check here first before buying.

• 4 months later...

I do QR and dailysurveypanel. i do the daily's on both sites for double the money LAWL even though they are the same sites, heh they are the only sites that have paid me so far. some day surveyhead will pay me by 50$ once it gets approved.. and i got a 100$ week long discussion group going on right now.. which is ez money

• 1 month later...

I LOVE QUICK REWARDS!!!!!

I have made so much money w/them :) There is no real cashout threshold as someone stated earlier, you can cash out for $1 or $100 & you will get your money QUICK!!!! They also have gift cards. If you stick with them the money can really add up & the customer service is great, if you email them they WILL email you back :) There is more to do there than just surveys, but even if you stick to ONLY surveys the dollars will add up :) Right now, January, the surveys are a bit scarce but it seems to be like that EVERY YEAR around this time, & always picks up toward the end of this month. They currently offer 4 daily surveys, which can add up to $3.30/day :) Plus other targeted surveys unique to you for varying amounts of money.

IMO its definately worth the time to check them out & join :) There is really NOTHING TO LOOSE and MUCH TO GAIN :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just signed up with quick rewards a couple of weeks ago,and i have already cashed out twice-once for 6.00 and once for 5.00. Both times the money was in my paypal account the same day-i couldn't believe it! I love them!! I haven't figured out how to do much on their site besides doing the daily surveys,but it's definitely working for me. I am much more willing with them to take the time to try qualifying over and over, since i know that they credit them right away and i will get paid fast. The only drawback i see is the low pay for the longer surveys but i've taken some really short ones also, and so far i haven't received any error messages at all so i'm a big fan now! :D

I have been with QuickRewards for sometime, but I wait untill they offer $2-$4 surveys. I get maybe 1 or 2 a week. I don't always qualify but its better than spending 20 minutes for $1.05. I willnot work for $3.15 per hour. Let them send them to 3rd world countries where that is a good wage.

WE DO NOT LIVE IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Gene,that the pay is too low,and i normally do not do surveys either for such poor pay. I am continuing to do them for quick rewards though,because i know that they credit the surveys and pay extremely fast,and actually answer my emails. If only their pay was a little higher they would be perfect! :lol: Other sites might pay more,but i get so tired of waiting forever for my pay and never getting responses from them;so to me they all have their pros and cons. Also,i have made more $ in 2 weeks doing the greenfield surveys on QR than i did in 8 months of being a member of greenfield themselves! :lol: