Quick Rewards

Carol22347

They are my all time favorite site to be with so far. I had a problem with them not adding a survey that i completed and they added it to my account right away!! it was nice to know that there are still some sites out there that REALLY do care about the people doing the work.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• find-nicole

• zephyl57

• SurveyBang

• coreysmom

I joined them but I am about to count my loses and quit them. I joined them from what I read on here and their surveys NEVER let me do them. waste of my time.

• 2 months later...

i dont do anything but click their email for money. made 7 dollars this year for about 10 seconds of work a day checking email i would already be checking anyway. doing most of their surveys is lesser paying than most other sites anyway.

• 2 months later...

Yes, QR may have el cheapo surveys, but out of all of them, they are the only site that I've never had any issues with!

• 1 year later...

this site is great i have been with them for over 2 years . the pay is quick when you cash out and they have tons of choices for that. the site is confusing at first but when you get it wow the payouts . the surveys dont all pay well but add up fast my cashouts are for never less than 30 a month but you dont want to earn more than 599.00 in a calander year they will report to the tax man as required so i end up done around early november for the year but its nice if ya save for those gifts and you can go to thier wall on facebook and share them on yours with the link provided

personally, i love QR.

The payout's gotta be one of the things that i love the most. It takes them less than a week to pay through paypal. and the amount of work for clicking is simple.

OMG are you really signed up with 25 sites? :shock:

not to be rude, but how do you have that kind of time or qualify for that many surveys!?

• 4 weeks later...

i wish i could do surveys and earn more from this site. I really like the speed of the payout. It's a lot better than other websites. But since i'm from Canada, I don't qualify for a lot of things....

im only doing the paid emails and clicks... so slowwww :(

i wish i could do surveys and earn more from this site. I really like the speed of the payout. It's a lot better than other websites. But since i'm from Canada, I don't qualify for a lot of things....

Can't you move across the border and help reduce the budget deficit :D

You can do most of the surveys they offer elsewhhere (treasure trooper.. Cashcrate are good) but you can only cash out monthly.

Can't you move across the border and help reduce the budget deficit :D

You can do most of the surveys they offer elsewhhere (treasure trooper.. Cashcrate are good) but you can only cash out monthly.

hahaha WELL, zephyl doesn't look like a great idea to live in the US now!!

Do you have to have a invite to join quick rewards? Or how can i join? I looked at the website but do not see a place i can sign up . thanks :roll: