Quick Rewards

Carol22347

Do you have to have a invite to join quick rewards? Or how can i join? I looked at the website but do not see a place i can sign up . thanks :roll:

There is a big block of red text in the middle of the page saying: CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• find-nicole

• zephyl57

• squeeto1

• hipgrandpaw

I realize I'm late to the game on this thread but I want to say thank you for pointing me to Quick Rewards, I love them already. I have already made $8.97 in 5 days (which we can't complain about in the survey world!) I've probably completed 5 Surveys and have tried to qualify for 20. They give bonuses if you take so many surveys in a day. What I find interesting is .... I don't seem to qualify for the same survey through the Toluna site but when Toluna offers it through Quick Rewards I do qualify ... I answer the same questions the same way. I qualify for way more Toluna surveys through Quick Rewards than Toluna itself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will say that in the short time I have been with Quick Rewards, they have paid. ($3.22 and $2.85 or something like that) However, I also have had issues with points not being credited from dl free games. I took screen shots to prove I did the offer and sent in tickets to Customer support (RadiumOne) seperately for both games and 10 days later and I am still getting the run around from them. Dealing with 4 different CS people and NONE of them have resolved this issue. I am due 1900 pts for the Collapse game and 1200 for the Text Twist 2 game, which I believe equals .31. With screen shots sent in TWICE now, I am still getting told to send a screen shot in! I've had it. They obviously aren't going to do anything about it. I'll never make any more than pennies a day with Quick Rewards now because if something doesn't credit, Radium One is who deals with their CS and they REFUSE to help.

Several people have complaints, well HAD complaints on Radium One Forum and this morning that thread was deleted! I've seen them do this with other people's complaint threads and I've only been looking there 10 days. ALL complaints eventually get deleted unless it looks like someone is just spamming creating 20 threads with the same title. This makes it appear as if Radium One has no problems. Poor QuickRewards and Swagbucks, cause they use Radium One (gWallet) for their CS.

Has anyone here dealt with the CS Radium One and had a good experience? Is there a specific CS rep that helped you?

I have a dollar amount balance, then I go to redeem and select Paypal and put in my Paypal email address and password. When I click submit I get an error message that says "cart is empty."

ETA: I figured it out, I needed to add te balance to my cart before checking out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Quick Rewards is one of my favorites too. I've only been with them for a little while, but so far I have cashed out twice.

how do you earn money from them? I do the daily emails, and surveys sometimes but they don't always work for me since im from canada. And i use their cash rebate program before too.

• 4 years later...