Administrator

New Panel: WatchandTell.TV

Administrator

WatchandTell.TV has been added to SurveyPolice.

If you like watching TV and would like $5 automatically deposited into your account upon joining, this panel is for you!

Open to residents worldwide.

If you're already a member, please leave your review!

http://www.surveypolice.com/watchandtell-tv

1957horses

This is just like the other US STAMP ones, jd powers, gratis, ipoll, ect. I saw 2 out of 15 (all dq'd) survey's related to watching tv. Same surveys that are on their other sites. Also no 10 cents if dq. But got the first $5.00 so will stick with it to cashout................ :?

Trueblue

What's the cashout minimum and for what rewards??

1957horses

$25.00 -50 just like the other ones, same rewards offered and probably a month waiting for clearance. Like I said, I dq'd all 15.................. :roll:

DanaEm

The name is very deceptive to me. I thought I would be asked to watch a certain t.v program and the answer the questions, instead I get another I-Poll! :x

1957horses
The name is very deceptive to me. I thought I would be asked to watch a certain t.v program and the answer the questions, instead I get another I-Poll! :x

That's what I said 1 out of 25 now was only about tv show, which by the way I was dq'd after second question.............. :?

fluffy501

That's what I said 1 out of 25 now was only about tv show, which by the way I was dq'd after second question.............. :?

How did you take 25 already? :shock: I mean attempt 25 at least. I signed up and since I've been checking ive only managed to get into about 5. But you're right I think the first survey was about TV but the others have been normal.

1957horses
How did you take 25 already? :shock: I mean attempt 25 at least.

That's how many their were. But I dq'd them all............... :?

avemaria

plus it's the typical lower rates.. i often try to have two surveys open at once to make the most of the time.. i happened to open a 50 cent one (for 12 minutes... but it said it would take 20) and opened the same exact survey through GTM at the same time for $1.75.. they expect good results when they screw us over like this?

1957horses

I did 2 last night for $2. each, 1 was 9 minutes and the other was 12 minutes.................... :D