You Say! Online

truesilver

yousaysurvey.uk isn't even a website. Do you mean you-say.co.uk?

I don't understand what "This survey is England's embezzlement" means. Can you clarify please?

Just so we can understand better is English your first language?

• Like 1

http://www.yousayonline.com/

Is anyone else familiar with this site? I tried contacting surveypolice to let them know it exists about a few weeks ago, but there seems to be no page for it on this site. Here are my initial thoughts on the site.

They offer a generous $5 sign-up bonus, and an equally generous $2 referral bonus for getting others to sign up (no visible muss or fuss about whether the referral completes a survey; the sign-up itself seems to give the credit). They utilize a points system where 100 points = $0.10 (meaning 1000 points is worth 1 dollar). Surveys reward anywhere from 365 points to 1000 points upon completion, and for the most part are the run-of-the-mill luck-of-the-draw portal surveys you might encounter at other panels. Success rate has been relatively decent with survey completion, consid5 ering that the majority of surveys you will encounter with them come from samplicio.us, a survey dispensing company I'm not too fond of at the moment. You are compensated 25 points (2.5 cents) if they cannot find a survey for which you qualify in a single sitting.

They do not allow you to redeem (or even see the redeem button) until you reach 15000 points. This is somewhat of a red flag for me, as I've had pretty bad experiences with the one other site to implement this rule (askGFK). That said, their points earned per time spent and the value of their points for the rewards available is pretty good. From what little I can see on their site, points at the minimum can be redeemed for Amazon, Chili's, Domino's, Barnes and Noble, Lowe's, Regal Entertainment Group, Old Navy, and Hulu Plus gift cards, or they can redeemed as cash through Paypal. The front page claims there are also "plus many more" possible rewards, but as I said, I cannot verify because of the 15000 point hurdle.

I have been a member since 09/18/14, and at present have a little over 10000 points. Of course, most of that comes from signing up, completing my profile, and referring one person. Survey opportunities were relatively frequent up until last week, and now I might see only one opportunity a day. I'm really hoping the 15k threshold isn't a sham like with askGFK. But what I'm hoping most of all is that someone on these forums has experience with this site, and whether or not it's worth continuing at least until my first payout.

This topic is attracting spammers (that have been banned) as well as questionable comments from new members. Feel free to start a new topic but as of now this one is closed.

• Like 1