Market Reader Pro

LizzieAnn

I see this panel has not yet been rated by anyone here at Survey Police. I wonder why?

When I went to the site, it is colourful and encouraging. When I click on join the reader panel, it says we have members in 50 different states and 50 different companies, and if you complete a survey you may or may not receive a free sample or a prize at the shipping address you provide...presumably they ship internationally?

My point is, is anyone here a member? And how do you become a member? and it seems that you just click on customer panel, then do a survey and provide your address and this information is kept until next time you do a survey - but there are no direct incentives that I can make out, and some of the surveys refer to 2006....is this updated regularly?

Any more info at all would be useful, as I am quite enjoying completing surveys, but am wondering if it is worthwhile continuing incentive-wise?

LizzieAnn :D

I am a member of reader pro. I can't remember how I originally got signed up though. I think I took one of their surveys through a link that someone else posted. I have never gotten anything from this company to try, but I keep taking the surveys. They aren't usually that long and I keep thinking well maybe I'll get a product...someday, hopefully, please send me something!!! I've taken probably 4-5 of their surveys. Two of them were on bras, 1 was about perfume, 1 was about the aero garden that they advertise of tv, and 1 was about scents for products. I know I've looked on their website and I think the only way to "sign up" is to find an open survey and take it. They don't have many surveys, but you'll find them posted here and there on different forum boards because after a panel member takes the survey, it has a page at the end that says something about if you know anyone who would like to take this survey please pass it along, blah, blah. I went back through my email and found a link to one of the surveys that they sent to me. I will post it here and I hope that is allowed on this site. Some sites are funny about posting links. I hope that isn't the case here.

http://poll.marketreaderpro.com/?p=345&r=383&l=774

Here's a link at the end of the survey that I just took about passing it on to a friend.

http://www.marketreaderpro.com/join

Through either one of those links you should be able to join. Or you can go to their website at

www.marketreaderpro.com

and at the top left of the page is a spot that says join panel. You can click there and fill out one of the surveys. At the end of the survey it will ask for your contact information. I'm assuming that when you put that in, they put you in some kind of database for their survey. Hope this helps and it isn't info overload for anyone. :wink:

that's a really great indepth reply - thanks muchly!! I will plug away and see how I get on when I have some spare time. I am not encouraged by incentives, however.

Thanks again

LizzieAnn :D