iSurveyWorld.com

Deamco

I didn't spend much time looking into this one but right off they give me a bad impression.

The website loads visible HTML.

The website copyright is dated 2013.

Some of the links/text is in English and some in Spanish.

I've seen enough. The website is a mess and that doesn't build much confidence for me in the service.

• 2 years later...

I've been trying to make headway on this panel for almost a year.  Many of the links that are presented as an actual survey abnormally terminate on first click. 

So after several years, still not worth the time or space in your inbox, unsubscribe or just filter to the trash.

• 4 months later...

Is there any new info on this survey site?  I have been with them for over a year now and have finally earned the amount to redeem ($25 needed I have $27) yet since October only $19 has been confirmed and the other $8 shows pending.  I keep sending messages and I just keep getting generalization messages back, no one even reads or replies to my actual questions!

• 2 months later...

I joined iSurveyWorld in March 2017 and was given a $5 award for joining up.  Had a few problems and tried to contact them but never had a reply.  Have just tried again but again the message just comes back to me, no idea why.  Anyway I decided to carry on completing surveys when I could and have nearly reached the $25 dollar pay out, just have another $1 to get, but like you have $19 awarded but another $3 pending and have been for some time.  I am wondering whether my hard work has been in vane especially after reading your message misskitty1018.

• 6 months later...

Thought I would just say that I recently received my payout after waiting weeks and thinking I would never get it, I can now happily say that I received my $25.  At least I now know that the site is a legitimate one, but I do think they should sort out their contact as I have sent many messages over the 18 months or so it has taken me to earn $25 and have never received a reply.  It is a shame because it puts me off doing any more surveys with them.  Completed surveys take an age to be verified and credited to your account as well.

• 1 year later...

I know it has been a while since anyone posted about this company, but just to warn people I was signed up to them and kept trying to do the surveys, but then found that I so rarely qualified for the any that after a year I had not managed to redeem what little money I had built up.  I found that in their terms and conditions any cash earned would expire after a year if it wasn't claimed, but I had not got enough to redeem so started losing my balance.  I have since stopped trying to do their surveys and tried to terminate my account, but they keep sending me emails.  I would not touch this now as it is not worth the time when you keep losing your money.