INNOPOLL

1957horses

WOO HOO.......................... :D

Just did a innopoll, not even 5 minutes and got a $3.00 instant amazon ecard. (you can get paypal also)............ :mrgreen:

Already got it................... :D

You selected Amazon.com gift card as your reward type and the gift code has been sent to the email address provided.

Gift Card Amount:

$3.00

Just bing/google innopoll and you'll see "A New Survey Site Name InnoPoll "............... :D

It has been discussed here before................. :)

I have no idea how many or often they send out surveys or for how long or short they run................ :roll:

Thanks, '57! This sounds like it might be a nice addition...I kinda like the format, and as long as the surveys aren't TOO long, the 3 bucks is fair compensation.

I did the phone validation thing, just to better my chances a bit. I gave a landline number that I never use, and immediately got a pre-recorded call that asks you to punch in a 4 number code. We'll see if I start getting a bunch of telemarketing calls now, but it really won't matter much...I don't even look at that phone when it rings. I got it with a Comcast bundle, and it's kinda like a throw away email address...I just give that number out when I need to validate something, but don't wanna be bothered afterward.

I just got my first invite, and I'm impressed! The survey went very quickly, because the next page comes up as soon as you click on your answer, instead of having to click the "next" button that always seems to be at the other end of the page somewhere.

The invite said it was a $2 survey, which is fine considering it only took about 10 minutes to complete...but when I got the notification from PayPal that it was paid...instantaneously, btw...it said I got $2.37. That was a nice surprise!

I hope I get more invites from them...a LOT more!! Thanks again, '57!!

Well that's no good!

I'm not sure why, but when I went to PayPal to cash it out, it said I received $2.00, not $2.37. Not that big a deal since they told me it was gonna be 2 bucks in the first place. But the notification that said it was $2.37 was from PayPal. Seems a little odd...

Well that's no good!

I'm not sure why, but when I went to PayPal to cash it out, it said I received $2.00, not $2.37. Not that big a deal since they told me it was gonna be 2 bucks in the first place. But the notification that said it was $2.37 was from PayPal. Seems a little odd...

Part of the reason certain panels take a % of your earnings when you cash out in certain ways (namely PayPal, VISA, Amazon, etc.) is because processing through those methods costs a small fee that the panel has to pay. At that point, the panel either decides to pay for those fees themselves or to pass them onto the panelists. In this case, InnoPoll is opting to pay the fee themselves. Not sure why it would be 37 cents though. If I'm not mistaken, the basic PayPal fees tend to be 2.9% of whatever the transaction would have been.

YEP, I had $13.13 today in my 'cent' account, 63 cents remains and $12.50 was cashed out but I only got 12.25 in my paypal account so they charged me 25 cents................ :?

Yeah, I get that PayPal charges a processing fee, and that's part of the overhead a survey site has to take into account. But I've never had PayPal send me a notification that I was paid a certain amount, and yet have a smaller deposit show up in my acc't. And the 37 cents doesn't jive with PayPal's typical 2.9% anyway. I'm not complaining, like I said, Innopoll told me it was a $2 survey, and that's what I got. And it was fair for the amount of time it took. But that 37 cents is a mystery to me...

• 3 months later...

Just did an Innopoll survey for $3, and again it was in my PayPal acc't almost immediately. And the survey was very easy to do. I love these guys! I just wish they sent more surveys. It's been almost 3 months between surveys.

Completed 2 of their surveys last Friday, worth $5.50 in total. Nice surprise! They were both relatively short and I got my Amazon codes immediately upon completion. I think I have gotten 4 surveys from them since last fall. Hoping for more!