INNOPOLL

1957horses

I just signed up, but when I tried to do the phone verification thing, it said it was sending the call, but nothing happened. I tried 2 different phone numbers. Any ideas?

I just signed up, but when I tried to do the phone verification thing, it said it was sending the call, but nothing happened. I tried 2 different phone numbers. Any ideas?

Other than trying to contact customer service for help, I seem to recall there was another way to verify your registration...but I can't remember what it was.

I never had my phone verification, I signed up several months ago on a weekend, never got my call then about 3 or so months later I just started getting a few surveys here and there, I get in about half of them since they started coming to me. I got my 1st one in October and had about 10 so far.......................... 8)

I would like to add myself to the list of happy survey takers since joining innopoll. I got a survey from them a month ago and figured it was just a joke. It was for $2.00 well I did it and took only 10 minutes to complete. The money was sent immediately to my paypal account. I couldn't believe it, it actually had some extra change added to the $2.40 or something like that. A month later I received another one but didn't qualify so I said to myself uh-oh. Well a few weeks later I get another one for $5.00 and of course I was very skeptical because we all know as the incentive goes up so does the bs. Well to my surprise I finished it and the money was again sent to my paypal account. It was $5.47 again I don't know why the extra was added but I am not complaining. I received another on this week for $2.50 and was once again able to complete it and have the money sent immediately to my paypal account. I have nothing but good things to say far but fear it can't last for long. I just refuse to do any surveys for points.

• 3 weeks later...

I DQ'd from an Innopoll survey this morning, but if I read correctly, you get $2 for every 3 DQs? If that's the case, that's amazing!

I DQ'd from an Innopoll survey this morning, but if I read correctly, you get $2 for every 3 DQs? If that's the case, that's amazing!

Really? I didn't know that. How can they do that?

OK, it looks like I was half asleep when I read that. It's not for 3 DQs...but they do something almost as good. You get a $2 bonus for every 3 surveys taken. I just checked the website:

"How much are the rewards worth?

Typical survey rewards are worth $1 to $5 each. You also earn a $2 loyalty bonus for every three surveys taken."

So yer getting like a 70 cent for every survey you complete. I just wish there were MORE of them. I've only had 3 in I think 4 months, and I DQ'd one of them.

Has anyone out there completed 3 surveys on there? And did you get the bonus? Or maybe they're just starting it. It's kinda tough to get much info on their site...there's no log in, and everything seems to be on one page.