INNOPOLL

1957horses

I use to have nothing but good things to say about the survey company innopoll. I have completed about 5 Surveys for thee I even got one for $5.00 one time. There surveys don't take long either. Well today I received a survey from innopoll and got to the end where it ask your for classifications purposes are you employed? How many people are in your household etc. Out of the blue I get this big error message this survey was already completed by previously by me. I am sitting here saying to myself how in the hell could that be since I just received it today. We all know these kinds of surveys only allow you one time to complete them. Pinecone Research is the only one I know that will allow you to start a survey stop it and finish it later. It's not like they send that many surveys so I know when I received them from innopoll. They stopped the questions and ended my chance to be paid. I am very pissed with them because to me they deliberately did this because they did not want me to received payment. The survey only took 12 minutes to complete. I replied to them that I am very pissed and will not do anymore surveys for them. I knew it was too good to be true. I said to them now I guess your going to be like Toluna and all the other survey companies that time out your surveys or play some other type of game in order to not pay the survey taker.

I don't recall seeing anything like that before, so it may be something new. Or, it may be the page you see when you DQ...that was my first DQ with them. I wish I had been a little more awake when I saw it...that was literally the first thing I did yesterday, and I don't remember much of anything I do before my second cup of coffee. There was something about checking out Facebook and Twitter, and getting check marks toward something or other...kinda like the typical promotional stuff. Maybe they're expanding the business model, and threw in the bonus to sweeten the pot. But whatever the reason, I hope to be able to take advantage of it as often as possible before it goes away...because I don't see that staying around for too long.

I just did one today and here is what it say's about a bonus, but I never received any bonus and have finished more then 3................... :?

Loyalty Credits, what are they?

Born from the idea that you being who you are shouldn't negate the effort you put forth, we're now rewarding you for all surveys you finish. For each three surveys you finish, whether you're a match for the full survey or not, you'll receive a payment of $2.00.

I just did one today and here is what it say's about a bonus, but I never received any bonus and have finished more then 3................... :?

Loyalty Credits, what are they?

Born from the idea that you being who you are shouldn't negate the effort you put forth, we're now rewarding you for all surveys you finish. For each three surveys you finish, whether you're a match for the full survey or not, you'll receive a payment of $2.00.

So they DO include DQ's?

I'd like to know when this policy was implemented. I'm guessing that's when they start accumulating your total. But you oughta email them and see if you're eligible yet. Here's the contact info:

[email protected]

I've DQ'd from several surveys (more than 3) -- I haven't qualified for one survey yet -- but I only have one Loyalty Credit. So this new system must have just been implemented in the last week or two.

• 2 weeks later...

I just did a $4 survey from Innopoll yesterday, and I noticed that I got my second "bonus" entry. So it looks like they are counting completed surveys in that, as well as screen outs. I can't see them keeping that policy very long...it'll probably be dropped like so many of the perks on other sites...but I'll be happy to get a $2 bonus even ONCE!

That survey was rather long (it was about canned fruit), but the way they had it set up made it twice as fast as what it could have been. On most of the questions, the next page would come up once you answered the question...no hitting the "next" button. I love that! The whole thing FLEW by. I can't see how that format would benefit them in any way, so it appears to be done solely to make the survey better for the survey taker. I'm likin' this company a LOT!

Also...the payment, which I chose to be PayPal, was paid by Tango...which I thought was a little odd. It wasn't a card from Tango...it was a payment to PayPal like any other...and there wasn't the additional amount that Innopoll always tacked on for the PayPal fee. And, it was still paid within a couple minutes, like they've always done. It seems like they're tweaking their business model, and for ONCE, the survey taker is the one that benefits. Now, if they'd only send a few MORE surveys...

I just did a $4 survey from Innopoll yesterday, and I noticed that I got my second "bonus" entry. So it looks like they are counting completed surveys in that, as well as screen outs. I can't see them keeping that policy very long...it'll probably be dropped like so many of the perks on other sites...but I'll be happy to get a $2 bonus even ONCE!

That survey was rather long (it was about canned fruit), but the way they had it set up made it twice as fast as what it could have been. On most of the questions, the next page would come up once you answered the question...no hitting the "next" button. I love that! The whole thing FLEW by. I can't see how that format would benefit them in any way, so it appears to be done solely to make the survey better for the survey taker. I'm likin' this company a LOT!

Also...the payment, which I chose to be PayPal, was paid by Tango...which I thought was a little odd. It wasn't a card from Tango...it was a payment to PayPal like any other...and there wasn't the additional amount that Innopoll always tacked on for the PayPal fee. And, it was still paid within a couple minutes, like they've always done. It seems like they're tweaking their business model, and for ONCE, the survey taker is the one that benefits. Now, if they'd only send a few MORE surveys...

Hmmm, I did the same one yesterday and was only paid $3.00................ :roll:

Oddly, I thought the bonus was only for completing 3 surveys. I have done 2 now and have been dq'd from 3. I guess I will see what happens if I get another one completed. I like that it instantly goes to my Paypal.

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you get a bonus credit for DQ's, AND completed surveys. I think '57 posted the text from Innopoll...gimme a minute, lemme go look...

Here ya go...

"Born from the idea that you being who you are shouldn't negate the effort you put forth, we're now rewarding you for all surveys you finish. For each three surveys you finish, whether you're a match for the full survey or not, you'll receive a payment of $2.00."

It's worded a little oddly, but I THINK it means DQ's are included. "Whether you're a match for the full survey or not." I guess I'll find out the next time I DQ. It could be, RM, that your DQ's were before they implemented the policy.

'57, did the invite say $3? Mine said $4. And I buy a lot of canned fruit, so that was why it took so long...they asked questions about all or most of the different types. Did you have a lot of different types of fruit listed? If not, maybe that cut the survey down some, and only worth $3?

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you get a bonus credit for DQ's, AND completed surveys. I think '57 posted the text from Innopoll...gimme a minute, lemme go look...

Here ya go...

"Born from the idea that you being who you are shouldn't negate the effort you put forth, we're now rewarding you for all surveys you finish. For each three surveys you finish, whether you're a match for the full survey or not, you'll receive a payment of $2.00."

It's worded a little oddly, but I THINK it means DQ's are included. "Whether you're a match for the full survey or not." I guess I'll find out the next time I DQ. It could be, RM, that your DQ's were before they implemented the policy.

'57, did the invite say $3? Mine said $4. And I buy a lot of canned fruit, so that was why it took so long...they asked questions about all or most of the different types. Did you have a lot of different types of fruit listed? If not, maybe that cut the survey down some, and only worth $3?

Yup same one but only $3 was paid and invite said $3 also very long......................... :|

I now keep a log for each month that I GET the reward and weather it is paypal or amazon and from whom it was from.......... 8)

I've gone high tech in keeping track of getting the payment. I put a check mark next to the entry in my trusty dusty spiral notebook! I may even go all out and add the date received...

I've gone high tech in keeping track of getting the payment. I put a check mark next to the entry in my trusty dusty spiral notebook! I may even go all out and add the date received...

That is what I am doing. I used to do that all the time when I first started going them. I gave it up for a few years, and now, I find that I need to start again.