INNOPOLL

1957horses

I've gone high tech in keeping track of getting the payment. I put a check mark next to the entry in my trusty dusty spiral notebook! I may even go all out and add the date received...

Ha, yup same as what I do and with date on spiral notebook................. 8)

Thanks so much for posting about this company everyone. I never heard of it until now. I just joined and already got my first survey. They paid me $2.00 immediately after I took a short 5 min survey directly into my paypal account. Why can't all the companies operate like this? I can't believe I never heard about them until now. These are the type of companies I actually feel are worth it. I am done with companies paying a buck or less for taking 20 min surveys.

Do they always send surveys via email or by text message too? I opted out of the text msg option when I signed up because I have to pay extra for texts via my phone plan. Is there a way to log in and check for available surveys? Like I mentioned earlier, I only got that $2 survey right after I signed up via email, but nothing since then.

I don't use the text notifications, either, NJ...but I don't think it makes a difference. If they have something for you, you'll get an email, regardless.

And their surveys are few and far between, so don't think you're missing them. I've only had 4 or 5 in the last few months.

Their website is a little odd, too. You don't have an account to sign into. The only connection you have with them is when they email you the invitation, and since it's paid immediately, there's no pending surveys to worry about.

My only complaint is the low number of surveys. But they seem to be tweaking their business model, so hopefully that'll change.

I can't think of any site that's as generous with perks for DQs. I almost don't expect it to last, but we sure will enjoy it while it does, won't we?

I just hope they start offering more surveys. Does anyone know if they're a new company? If so, maybe they'll get more surveys going once they build a bigger client base.

I just completed a $2 survey and got the $2 bonus. I LOVE THESE GUYS!!

I don't think I've ever been so happy to get $2 in my life...

I signed up a short while ago, maybe a month ago. Got a $5 and a $2 survey, got paid almost instantly. Have had 2 others but didn't qualify. Wish I had some from them everyday!

I am not sure how the $2 bonus works. If you complete 3 you get a bonus? I have taken 2 but been disqualified from 3. I don't get it and their website didn't really explain it, that I could find anyway.

I think it's just a matter of when they implemented the policy, RM. The first I heard about the bonus was after I DQ'd on a survey about a month go. Since then I have completed 2, and the combination of those 3 earned me the bonus.