INNOPOLL

1957horses

I've only gotten maybe 6 since I signed up about 3 months ago, NJ. Their survey volume is SPARSE...at least in my demographic.

Good to know it's not just me. I also saw them advertise on their facebook page recently asking people to sign up and to look for more survey opportunities in the near future. Others have commented that they haven't been getting surveys from them at all and signed up months ago, so it's not just me. Hopefully, they will pick up in the future.

• 2 years later...

Does anyone have any customer service contact info for innopoll? Two weeks ago I finished a $2.00 that I still haven't gotten paid for. Last week twice I worked literally hours going through many disqualifications before ending up back on their site, and instead of getting a star I was just told "sorry, we don't have any surveys for you. Keep trying". And today I just finished one for another $2.00, got to the end, and now it's just sitting there on this page: "We thank you for your time spent taking this survey. Your response has been recorded." It is not directing back to innopoll where I should be deciding on my reward that is *supposed* to be quickly sent to me. I am thoroughly disgruntled at this point, even more so when I did a search for their customer service only to find there is zero information on how to contact anyone. Can anyone help?  *edit* I did just try their facebook page. Hopefully I will get a response.

• Like 1