? ABOUT GIFT CARDS

footfree

I'm starting to turn in points and get gift cards to pass out as gifts for x-mas and was looking at points and options.When I went to Opinion Square to look at their gc's I noticed that I could get a $25 gc to Macy's now.Then as I scrolled on I noticed I could get a Walmart gc for $25 also, however Macy's is 5700 pt.s for $25 and Walmart is 5900 for $25.Why the extra points for Walmart?That didn't make sense to me at all.

When do you think we should have our orders in to have them to pass out?

I am not on Opinion Square anymore, but the sooner you get them ordered the better. Sometimes it takes 8 weeks to get them. I find that on a lot of the survey sites, there is a different price for different cards. Myview is one, mypoints is another. TJ Maxx is a premium pay one, and Macy's is one of the cheapest. I am not sure why this is. I say get them ordered now though. I am and I have already gotten two of the 5 ordered.

The digital ones come faster ,don't they?I hate passing them out as gifts -can I go to the store and trade them in for a actually gift card?

My problem is that my girls give me wish list for Christmas and I would hate to give them a gift card they don't want.So without a list they may get something they have no need for.That's another reason I wish survey companies pay cash it would make life easier for me :lol:

The digital ones come faster ,don't they?I hate passing them out as gifts -can I go to the store and trade them in for a actually gift card?

My problem is that my girls give me wish list for Christmas and I would hate to give them a gift card they don't want.So without a list they may get something they have no need for.That's another reason I wish survey companies pay cash it would make life easier for me :lol:

You can exchange gift cards for gift cards only at some stores. Yes, cash is best but I'm sure that the gc vendors offer a discount making it more profitable to offer gift cards rather than cash.

Well OpinionRewards pays instantly on their e-cards.I really thought I was going to have to wait.Plus surveys are down this year from last.I cashed in $70 last year this year I haven't even hit the $50 mark . Considering how often I do their survey s it's no that bad ,but I would like to make more .

what is the website for Opinion Rewards? can't find it.

It's real name is Opinion Square- however when you cash out they go by the name Opinion Rewards.