Can't figure out how to cash out with Crowdology

rosiesmom

I can't even find out how many points I have and I have emailed and posted on FB and still, no one will respond. I am not the only one apparently. And I continue to get surveys from them. Do any of you have any idea how to figure it out?

I can't believe that I have emailed them once, and posted on FB twice and got no answer, and in 10 minutes time, you told me how to do it. Holy cow! You are the bestest fluffy! :D

Were they on here reading? All of a sudden they jumped all over it. Glad to hear from them, and I was able to use the info on here from fluffy to get it. Good to know how much $$ I have. :D

Good to hear you got everything straightened out, and it sure sounds like somebody from the site was reading the thread, doesn't it? I wouldn't be surprised if they did...seems like a pretty good way to find out what panelists think of their site. I may not be aware of other forums like this, but as far as I can tell, Survey Police is the premier site of it's kind. Seems to me that it would be a good business practice to use it to monitor how the public feels about your site. Then again, I woulda thought that answering an inquiry on Facebook would be a good business practice!

Aw thanks, your welcome :D It took me a while to find how to cash out the first time aswell. I get confused when survey companies seem to respond after we post on here, I've had it happen too but i mean how do they know who we are from the username?

• 2 years later...

I still can't seem to sort out the problem as there is no option to add payment method have gone in to account settings and all I see is change password and account information and on my profile I have 100% completion, I am very confused any help would be appreciated