Administrator

New Panel: TapResearch

Administrator

TapResearch has been added to SurveyPolice.

TapResearch is an online and mobile sample provider that partners with mobile apps and web applications to provide survey offers in exchange for virtual rewards. Answer some initial profile questions to be matched with market research opportunities in your area. These may consist of online surveys, mobile surveys, and in some cases, product testing. After successful completion of a study, rewards are instantly awarded.

If you're already a member, please leave your review!

http://www.surveypolice.com/tapresearch

truesilver

Remove it from the site. There's no actual way to join it, and all it is is a continual portal of surveys with no way to collect payment from them. It's a trap and a lie and has no business being in the surveypolice listings whatsoever.

BluesJunky

I did a Tap Research survey from a router the other day, and it was the mother of all grid surveys. I don't know if they're all like that, but it was bad enough that I stay away from them now.

trickstop

Tap Research is a semi-joke.  It is very hard to qualify.  Points awarded are miniscule.  Today many of their surveys had questions but no answers from which to choose, and naturally they were the supposedly higher-paying ones ($1.50, $2.00).  You can easily spend an hour clicking here and there and wind up with zip.  It is a waste of time.