New Panel: TapResearch

Administrator

TapResearch has been added to SurveyPolice.

TapResearch is an online and mobile sample provider that partners with mobile apps and web applications to provide survey offers in exchange for virtual rewards. Answer some initial profile questions to be matched with market research opportunities in your area. These may consist of online surveys, mobile surveys, and in some cases, product testing. After successful completion of a study, rewards are instantly awarded.

If you're already a member, please leave your review!

http://www.surveypolice.com/tapresearch

Remove it from the site. There's no actual way to join it, and all it is is a continual portal of surveys with no way to collect payment from them. It's a trap and a lie and has no business being in the surveypolice listings whatsoever.

• 2 months later...

I did a Tap Research survey from a router the other day, and it was the mother of all grid surveys. I don't know if they're all like that, but it was bad enough that I stay away from them now.

• 2 years later...

Tap Research is a semi-joke.  It is very hard to qualify.  Points awarded are miniscule.  Today many of their surveys had questions but no answers from which to choose, and naturally they were the supposedly higher-paying ones ($1.50, $2.00).  You can easily spend an hour clicking here and there and wind up with zip.  It is a waste of time.

• 1 year later...

TapResearch is incompetent. I had two go arounds with them and it always ended poorly. points2shop and SurveyHoney. they lost points, of the points you earned one day, not all of them would credit the next and they didn't know why. Meaning it wasn't them invalidating surveys. They also would not respond to help requests, not at all or in a response that totally evaded the issue. After a year of that treatment I made an ESOMAR complaint and someone from upper management became involved. I got my points. However, after that incident was closed as "resolved" their incompetence persisted. I abort all their surveys now.