Opinion connect and myview

spider

Does anyone else have problems doing surveys on myview that are "opinion connect"?? I have had issues in the past where I 90% complete a survey and then they throw in a random question to dq you. Not a quality check!!! I did a whole review on microsoft this morning, spent 15 of the 20 mins answering questions, gave them all the info they needed to determine my feelings towards their new slogans, and then they dq because I don't play video games. If you want the opinions of people that play video games only, then that needs to be asked BEFORE I answer every question. this is the first opinion connect survey I've attempted in almost a year because I know their game, but for whatever reason, I thought I'd give them another chance and got screwed again. Makes me so mad :twisted:

I have a problem with opinion connect surveys in general - most of them are pretty boring and samey and some are so long they're just horrendous with page after page of massive grids to rate and the reward is usually too low to put myself through. Maybe I've been unlucky getting the super long ones but its put me off them that's why I don't do myview much because most of their surveys are opinion connect.

Don't remember being dq'd at the end because I haven't done o.c for ages but it seems familiar, I can imagine it has happened to me, its seems the sort of survey that does that, I hope you told them about it

I know what you mean about not trying a survey for a long time then having that happen when you do - I don't try Askia/Hall &partners surveys anymore because so many times I get "screened out" at the end and when I tried after ages of ignoring them...it happened again!! I think I have a phobia of askia surveys lol

Hi- I got DQ from six myview surveys today, which means I still got 600 points. Yesterday I believe I got 3,000 points though. I think I was eligible for two of the surveys that I tried, and so I got 2,000 points from those surveys, and the rest of it was 100 points for DQ. I have lousy demographics, and usually when I get a survey from them for 2,000 points or more I just know I am not going to be eligible. For those surveys they are looking for somebody that works in IT, or a 25 yo that plays video games all day. My view is still my favorite survey company though. Yes I do get some Opinion Connect surveys from them, and some I am eligible for. Usually myview does not string me along with a survey like Inbox Dollars or some of the other companies do. When I got DQ from six surveys today, I only wasted 15 minutes, and I still got 600 points. With mysurvey, I frequently do the whole survey, and I am then told that my rewards have been allocated, which means that I got an entry in one of their drawings. This happens at least 90% of the time with them. I am hardly ever eligible for any surveys with Mindfield too. Right now every time I click on a survey for Mindfield, I get a bad request. I either have to switch to chrome, or wait for that problem to go away. Since I am not eligible for 95% of the surveys they send me, I usually just delete that particular survey. Does anybody here work in the IT field? It seems like a lot of the surveys now are looking for people in IT, which I am not.

• 2 years later...

Opinion Connect enrages me. When they work, its fine but I can't even google "Opinion Connect" to find who they are. I don't know how to contact them. These survey companies don't respect panelist. We are the ones helping them earn money and we barely make anything. Then let's say the survey is hosted by someone like "LIVESAMPLE" for example. You complete an entire OPINION CONNECT survey, get to the very end then receive no credit giving some excuse saying "Sorry you didn't qualify"  Oh excuse me... I didn't qualify for a survey that I fully completed? Great. Then when you try to contact companies to get credit it's like  pulling teeth.

• 2 weeks later...

AaronT,

Here is what you looking for about Opinion Connect:

ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT
Name:
Merrill Raman
Organization:
Penn Schoen and Berland
Street:
1110 Vermont Ave NW , Suite 1200
City:
Washington
State:
DC
Postal Code:
US
Phone:

+1.2028420500

Email:
email@ps-b.com
On 3/21/2017 at 10:14 PM, AaronT said:

Opinion Connect enrages me. When they work, its fine but I can't even google "Opinion Connect" to find who they are. I don't know how to contact them. These survey companies don't respect panelist. We are the ones helping them earn money and we barely make anything. Then let's say the survey is hosted by someone like "LIVESAMPLE" for example. You complete an entire OPINION CONNECT survey, get to the very end then receive no credit giving some excuse saying "Sorry you didn't qualify"  Oh excuse me... I didn't qualify for a survey that I fully completed? Great. Then when you try to contact companies to get credit it's like  pulling teeth.

• 10 months later...

I got lucky a few times and was able to complete surveys but not that many. It seems most of them come through One Opinion which is going in the opposite direction in which they started. Usually with opinion connect it's age discriminatory.If you're over 40 and close to 5o they automatically disqualify you