vertosmart

avemaria

I always seem to have bad luck installing programs and leaving them on. I only had Opinion square one on 1 day then computer problems started, had to get it off............... :?:?:

How much before chashout please.................. :?::?:

i'm assuming once you have the app installed and it's been on for a week you get the $10 and can redeem (plus the $5 sign up bonus).. I don't have a problem having it on but from the looks of it it's taking up twice as much memory as my Avast security..

here's the page that explains the rewards

https://vertosmart.com/benefits/

i'm assuming once you have the app installed and it's been on for a week you get the $10 and can redeem (plus the $5 sign up bonus).. I don't have a problem having it on but from the looks of it it's taking up twice as much memory as my Avast security..

here's the page that explains the rewards

https://vertosmart.com/benefits/

ok thanks................. 8)

got a reply back.. they had a lot of emails to catch up on..

once you install the app you get the $5 bonus and can cash out with it.. i hit the Amazon button by accident and it immediately sent me the $5.. so in a week comes the $10 and then $5 a month thereafter..

I do recommend this site if your computer has the ability to run the program in the background.. this year it's got Darwin's Data beat for me...

for reference, my WMP uses around 8,000k playing music... Avast security uses about 7,000k.. this program uses around 10,000 to 16,000. So it's not that much. Windows gadgets that has the clock on my desktop uses 7,500k right now.

I gave it a shot, but never made it past signing up. The only info was my birthday, so I guess I'm too old...bummer. Wonder if I can sue for age discrimination?

• 2 weeks later...

had the same problem with vertosmart.... the first day everything seemed fine... tonight I couldn't even stream videos on hulu.

my internet browsing seemed to be affected too. I ran an antivirus scan (which I always do when I do other the stuff on the net) and it has never been any slower.

the video streaming was continually interrupted and could even hear cracking audio sounds...

it seems the whole system on my laptop was affected... it's never happened before....

after a while couldn't stand it anymore so I uninstalled the app and restarted my laptop. everything is back to normal...

I'd wish vertosmart would read this and explain what happened? until then I will not reinstall it... forget about the $15.....

I WON'T EVEN ATTEMPT to let a site download something to my computer!! To me it's like handing over the keys to my home and letting some stranger root threw my things. The ways so many sites are being hacked, how do I know someone working for that or any other site see my bank account or all my passwords. Who knows there can already be someone tracing my computer without my knowledge. I had 3 offers from 3 different site this week requesting me to do this and it would get me $40-50 in one week if I did all 3. For what reason do they have to know what we are looking up. They don't say what they want. I'm just not gun ho for that................... :roll:

horses, if someone wants to hack your pc they're going to do it even without this program :P but i see it in that if i'm hacked and they're responsible i'll hit them with a lawsuit that will far outweigh me ever having to do surveys again...

for the record my laptop is a Dell from 2009

Intel Core 2 Duo

T6500@ 2.10GHz

4GB ram

Windows 7- 64 bit

well the app surely did something to my laptop...

it's been working great and back to normal since I uninstalled vertosmart...

what kind of setup do you have?

I have an acer aspire...

my system runs on windows 7.

Processor Intel® Pentium® CPU P6200 @ 2.13GHz, 2133 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB

not sure what else I can tell you...

except my connection is XfinityWifi.

the connection is great.... I just buy a pass monthly.

have no problems streaming videos on Hulu...

note that I didn't start having problem until 1 day after downloading vertosmart.

first day everything worked great...

that's odd.. sounds like we have a similar setup.. i have verizon fios but i don't think it has anything to do with net speed really.. for the heck of it i'd contact them just to see what they have to say and maybe you can try again at some point.

Here's my task manager that shows the load on my pc right now

my thermometer and clock in gadgets are running twice the memory

this program is PCMeter

Capture.jpg