list of legitimate paid survey panels

doubleoseven

Does anyone know where I can get a list of list of legitimate paid survey panels? I live in the USA and want to sign up with more survey companies.

Thank you.

You can find a list of Verified online survey panels on this page of the SurveyPolice website: http://www.surveypolice.com/directory.

All survey panels listed under the heading "Verified" have been manually approved by a SurveyPolice staff member. Criteria for approving a survey panel includes basic contact information listed on the website, a privacy policy, terms of use if possible, background information on the company which runs the survey panel, BBB membership if possible, etc.

Most of the companies on the list accept panelists from the US as most of the companies are US based.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know where I can get a list of list of legitimate paid survey panels? I live in the USA and want to sign up with more survey companies.

Thank you.

I live in the United Kingdom and have noticed that many survey panels are only open to USA residents. Does anyone know where I can get a list of paid survey panels open to UK residents?

• 1 month later...

I live in the UK too, and to be honest, most of those listed at survey police accept international residents, those from lots of different companies. I have used this as a good basis to start. When I first started taking surveys many moons ago, I used yellsurveys....except I dont think they exist anymore.

LizzieAnn xx

• 3 weeks later...

Greatfully, that is what this web site is all about...and none too soon. I try to put out my warnings out about abusive panels, and use the list here as is to choose which panel to try next. I appreciate any imput. I think this will be survey-takers central. (no..I'm not affiliated :D)

I agree gg (and no, I am not affiliated either!) :D that this will very soon become the one-stop shop for all survey takers either to beware of dodgy survey sites or to sign up with the goodies, or both!

LizzieAnn

yesterday I put up an address of another survey website that had some other UK and international surveys including panel testing but it looks as though it has been moderated! I'm no longer so impressed with this site as it obviously does not like 'competition' so to speak (I have nothing to do with the web site I found it useful and it answered some questions from in particular UK users) :!: Panel testing is available in UK but I don't know how to pass it on without being moderated.

I wuld like to say thank you to SurveyPolice, you really do exactly what you say you will. After waiting for over a year to get paid from Tik Tik CAsh I got my money in less than a week.

Only problem Tik Tik made my approved $90.00 balance disappear, I sure hope SurveyPolice will get them to give me this money too.

Thanks SurveyPolice I am going to pass this on th others.