ORC International, Inc

1957horses

So today I got a $15.00 check from them today and I have no idea whose site it was from. I binged (google) the name and it is the same name and address as it is in the check and the bank is PNC Bank, NA. The signature is a scribble I don't know if I should cash it or not. Anyone know which site ORC International Inc. is from??................. :roll:

I keep all confirmation payments in a folder till it's paid, and ones that don't send a confirmation email, I email one to myself of how much I have coming so I have it on record. I somehow don't remember this one unless it's from a while back and that computer bit the dust, so lost all those saved coming emails.................... :roll:

I think they do surveys by phone. Could that be it?

I don't know, there is a phone # on the website and that site is the same address as on the check. I guess it couldn't hurt to call and ask them................... :?

Hi-

I received a similar check from ORC International, Inc., dated 12/10/14, in the amount of $15.00. I also have no idea what this payment is for and question whether this is a scam. Has anyone telephoned the company to obtain additional information?

Thanks!

O O O I remember what it was from, I was sent a pumpkin carving kit after Halloween from one of the sites and the follow-up was $15.00 to cover cost of pumpkin, duh my mind is turning to mush sometimes...................... :shock:

Hi-

I received a similar check from ORC International, Inc., dated 12/10/14, in the amount of $15.00. I also have no idea what this payment is for and question whether this is a scam. Has anyone telephoned the company to obtain additional information?

Thanks!

Did you do a test product?? That's where mine came for, I just remembered, a Halloween pumpkin carving kit......... :wink: back on October.................... :idea:

ORC International sounded so familiar when I clicked on this thread and then I remembered product tests! I got a few checks from them this year ranging from $3 to $10. Pumpkin carving kit...sounds fun! :)

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...

I used to belong to a site called  ORC  Healthy Connections Once a month they would give me a $5 dollar gift card.I remember I had to do alot of work..Then after a year and half they sent me a survey and said my service will no longer be needed.I was very unhealthy after that.

than I belonged to a site called ORC Momsconnection.they would give me a $5 dollar gift card once a month.Then I was sent an email saying My Services were no longer needed. the Problem with these types of panels is that you give up to much information for a measly 5 dollars a month.Not fair not right.