Total-end of year

peach6

I did try to buy gift cards with my points on Amazon and I couldn't do it. Too bad, they want you to spend your points on their site. I get all kinds of stuff from there. I am going to start saving my points this year for Christmas purchases only.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• Savoya

• ksedwar

• NFriday

Wow, some of you all have made a killing this year with surveys. This year was down for me by choice. I've only cashed out about $700 this year but have about $1200 sitting in some of my accounts. I think 2012 was the best year for me @ $1700. I have been getting higher payouts form focus groups, online diaries. It does take a lot time on the pc or mobile to make big money and sometimes I do wonder if it's worth all that time but here I am still plugging away. Happy New Year people!

I just read someone made $6000..did I read that right? That seems a lil high to me but what do I know. Or maybe it could be a stretch or mis-type lol. Wow, that blows my mind. I've been doing surveys for about 10 years with the last 5-6 hot and heavy with $1700. being my best year. Wow!

I've only cashed out about $700 this year but have about $1200 sitting in some of my accounts.

Never leave $1200 dollars with a survey company.

Cash out and get the check, or the Amazon dollars or the Paypal dollars.

In fact do not even leave $12 dollars with a survey company, tomorrow someone else may own your trusted survey company.

plus what record do you really have that that money is yours and owed to you... if it were to just 'disappear', what would be your course to get it? I can't imagine leaving that much.. i'd rather throw it into my paypal or amazon accounts i know are mine..

plus what record do you really have that that money is yours and owed to you... if it were to just 'disappear', what would be your course to get it? I can't imagine leaving that much.. i'd rather throw it into my paypal or amazon accounts i know are mine..

Some people just don't listen.......................... :idea:

Hi Savoya-I made $100 from My View in 2014, and that was my best company, other than Inbox Dollars, where I am going to cash out on $105 this week. Maybe if I visited my view more often instead of just waiting for invites, I would be eligible for more surveys with them. I put a lot more time into Inbox Dollars though. You demographics are a whole lot better than mine. I am single, and I do not have any children or pets, and my car is 9 years old, and no I am not in the market for a new car. I also do not do video games, and I do not own a tablet. I did finally get a smart phone back in May. I don't work in IT, and I am not the CEO of a company, and I do not have $100,000 in investments, and I am in my 60's, and I do not have cable tv. I have gotten some health insurance ones. I have not done any of the diaries ones because it sounds like it is too much work. In 2013 I only made approximately $500, and I used most of that to buy myself a stereo on Amazon. I am now saving up for a new computer. My Dell is five years old. I am not eligible for Pinecone.

Does anybody else here make any money doing searches on Bing? I have never tried that. I used to do an occasional focus group in the Chicago area, but I have not done one of those in a few years. I am supposed to do a phone focus group in a week, but that is assuming they send me the video cam that they promised me three weeks ago they would send. That is going to be a 50 minute phone survey, and it is going to pay $100. I have signed up to do some focus groups with 20/20, bit so far I am not eligible for any of them. I know there was some gentleman who posted here a few months ago, who complained about the fact that he did not get a lot of surveys, but he did not have any children, and did not have a car or even a tv, and he did not have any investments. There is no way I could make $6,000 doing surveys even if I did surveys 24 hours a day, because of my lousy demographics.

I made $100 from My View in 2014, and that was my best company, other than inbox dollars, where I am going to cash out on $105 this week. Maybe if I visited my view more often instead of just waiting for invites, I would be eligible for more surveys with them. I put a lot more time into inbox dollars though.

Actually I don't like My View and consider them one of the worst. I only stick with them because they frequently have invites to participate in discussion groups, product tests, etc. But their surveys are so-o-o underpaid! For example, for the same survey about magazines from GFK you'll get paid 60 cents on My View, $1 on Opinion Outpost and $2 on One Opinion.

And yes, you definitely shouldn't wait for invites and visit their site several times a day

Wow, some of you all have made a killing this year with surveys. This year was down for me by choice. I've only cashed out about $700 this year but have about $1200 sitting in some of my accounts. I think 2012 was the best year for me @ $1700. I have been getting higher payouts form focus groups, online diaries. It does take a lot time on the pc or mobile to make big money and sometimes I do wonder if it's worth all that time but here I am still plugging away. Happy New Year people!

The money sitting in those accounts aren't earning anything and could disappear -put it into your savings and earn what little interest you can.Companies have been known to close shop without any notice and take your money or I've heard stories where they say your account is invalid for fraud and wont pay.These survey accounts are under no obligation to pay you.Just cashing in what they owe you will put you making more this year then last.Hey open up a Roth IRA if you don't need the money ,you'll thank yourself when you retire.

You should never leave that much money in your account that would be a very hard lesson to learn when you take that kind of chance you could end up with zero for all your hard work

$6440 for me this year.

And from the Bing Rewards topic.

I made $100 too last year. I only signed up for Bing reward in October.....

.....Our household has 5 email accounts with Bing and use them all to generate points.

I think I now understand how you make 6 Thousand in earnings per year. Also why we were recently dropped from a 30 point max to a 15 point max per day with Bing Rewards. People drain the system by exploiting the rules. Those of us who play by the rules are penalized due to the cheaters. If anyone is wondering there is a 5 account per household rule with Bing Rewards and a LOT of people use all 5 accounts. It lasts a while but the ones who cheat eventually all get banned.

Don't start complaining here when your accounts are banned. I, for one, won't want to hear it.

H

Does anybody else here make any money doing searches on Bing? I have never tried that.

you get 15 points (currently) per day and the cash out for gold level is about 475.. so each month you get about $5.. it's one of those things where you can say at the end of the year.. o cool, i have $60..

$6440 for me this year.

And from the Bing Rewards topic.

I made $100 too last year. I only signed up for Bing reward in October.....

.....Our household has 5 email accounts with Bing and use them all to generate points.

I think I now understand how you make 6 Thousand in earnings per year. Also why we were recently dropped from a 30 point max to a 15 point max per day with Bing Rewards. People drain the system by exploiting the rules. Those of us who play by the rules are penalized due to the cheaters. If anyone is wondering there is a 5 account per household rule with Bing Rewards and a LOT of people use all 5 accounts. It lasts a while but the ones who cheat eventually all get banned.

Don't start complaining here when your accounts are banned. I, for one, won't want to hear it.

plus I know Opinion Outpost allows multiple family members to sign up.. unlike places like Pinecone who will void them all if you do that.. I was honestly surprised to see that about Opinion Outpost because i'm sure many people have multiple accounts for only one person.. which kind of ticks me off because i'm sitting there waiting for surveys... it's tempting I know to do other family members or even create duplicates but i'm busy enough i don't do that.. plus i wouldn't anyhow.. but I did notice about their site if you get caught doing two surveys overlapping your account freezes for review.. for some reason my account froze last month and they told me it was due to having overlapping surveys more than once that week.. which i don't get as i only have one account with them.. so anyone out there having multiple accounts, don't use them at the same time or they'll flag them all..

Not sure why exactly you came to the conclusion that there some cheating involved? If you think I opened 5 accounts just for Bing searches it's not the case. All 5 of them are old and active email accounts. My husband has his for over 15 years, mine is about 12 y.o. And the other 3 are used for business purposes at work (we have a family business). So all of them are legitimate so are the searches on Bing. In fact I believe our employees do a lot more searches at work throughout the day than Bing gives credit for.