sendearnings.com

avemaria

I figured i'd post this as I just got it through Onlycashsurveys (which is a partner company of Ipoll).. not sure yet if they're affiliated or if it's even any good but i'll report back.. but they're listed as CotterWeb Enterprises, Inc. which i've never heard of..

http://www.sendearnings.com/

this isn't a referral link as i'm not even a member yet..

but they do offer $5 sign up bonus.. which many of us know is enough to suffer through to the first cash out if nothing else.. :P

I was with them and had to jump ship. It took forever to cash out, and I am talking 2 years for $33. I never got surveys and if I ever did I was dq'd quickly. You can give it try and I wish you well, but it was not for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on both Send Earnings and Inbox Dollars, and have cashed out twice on both in about a year. They're hardly good money makers, but I keep them simply because they're easy. I generally just open the offer emails for a couple of cents a piece. Rarely do I take advantage of any of them, unless they offer something to join a panel of some kind. Send Earnings send NO surveys, but Inbox Dollars sends some, the bulk of which are 25-75 cents. I don't bother with them, unless I'm close to cash out...and I'll scan through the offers once I get close. The first time I cashed out with Inbox Dollars, I bought printer ink and got a $10 reward...that was worth it.

They're both reliable with their cash outs...a debit card...they're just few and far in between.

On both of these sites you need to do surveys through the "Peanuts Labs". They all pay around .45 to 60 cents each and each one shows the time. Some are at the 10 to 15 minute range. Will get DQ about 75% of the time. I just cashed of for $30 on "Sent Earnings" took about a year. I cash out about twice a year on "Inbox Dollars" (sister site). I do print out their coupons which whn redemmed are .10 each. Ones I do not use I leave on the product shelf and someone else will use them.

I belonged to this one for years, I cashed out once for $30, and then once for $50. I do believe they keep $3 for some sort of fee to cash out. I rarely could get a completed survey through them. I did get the clicks and I thought they were worth a couple of pennies or points. They also had a shop option and you got points or a percent for that as well. But it took months for me to see that on my account. No that it isn't that way on other sites, it is, but I just couldn't get much done with them. Hope you have good luck. I think they give you a few bucks once you cash out, to kind of feather the nest so to speak. Get you going again.

• 2 months later...

I was/am with both InBox and SendEarnings. I was with InBox for a couple years. The first time I was hospitalized and couldn't get to my computer for almost 10 months, they deactivated me and took all my earnings (close to $50) away, and raised all holy heck about it. They didn't care if I was disabled for that amount of time or not. Once I was up and able to sit at the computer for hours again, I reactivated my account. Then something else happened and they deactivated me again. I didn't have much in my account at that time so I didn't care anymore. Got the same attitude as the first time so I closed my account.

As for SendEarnings, I've been with them the same amount of time. I had no trouble when hospitalized and disabled. They didn't deactivate me or take my money, so as soon as I could, I started back up with them. i mainly do just the emails and videos. They do have surveys and Peanut Labs is only one of them. I don't do Peanut Labs because they either DQ me and the survey stays open forever (and they do not respond to the request to close them anymore) and I think there's 3 other surveys that can be taken. Doesn't help me because I'm always DQ'd. I only cashed out once with them and waited until I had the $50 so they wouldn't take the $3 away from my earnings (for processing). They still did it, so I contacted them and they returned the $3 plus credited me with another $3 for my troubles. Got the check within a week.

I really do like SendEarnings but it does take quite a while to earn if just doing emails, and the videos don't pay that great so I rarely do them. As for the emails, I may get 15-20 a week and I generally let them build up a couple days before doing them.

I was in the hospital a few years back and brought my laptop with me and did my surveys that whole week there. Glad I did bring it with, the day time tv had nothing good on with 12 channels.................... 8)