Anyone ever actually win one of the contests on a site?

Mai

I'm a little curious about this. I was looking around global test market and found a lot of inconsistencies with the rules (this was for the Canadian contest, mind you), though I've seen a couple people say they've won the contests from there before. Now I was wondering if anyone won from any contest from any survey site.

I won a Tellwut contest this fall. The prize was a dvd of a tv series I had no interest in and had never watched. They were very gracious to instead substitute the value of the dvd for points (I think it was worth around $15). No big win, but a nice surprise!

I won $200 from an eLab draw last year, which was a NICE surprise...but I've never known anyone that's won a quarterly sweepstakes from any of the sites that claim they hold them. Never even heard of anyone winning one. As a matter of fact, the "winners" of the Opinion Outpost and Survey Spot sweepstakes always seem to be the same "Ramona". Those two sites I don't believe at all.

I've won a bunch of Visa Prepaid cards from VolcalPoint Voice...Canadian company..great panel...I've won $25 cards & a $100 card from them

• 5 weeks later...

I've been on so many sites for about two years now and I've never won anything, I'm even on a few small panels/communities (small in comparison to one like GTM or OO) and I've not won anything on those either.

• 1 year later...

I just remembered this thread, and figured I should bump it to say: I've never won anything from any of the big sites like GTM or OO that supposedly do quarterly-or-so raffles (I'm not totally convinced they really have them); however, I have won Amazon GCs twice now from smaller communities that do raffles rather than just giving everyone consistent money. The latter is obviously better - easier to count on - but I just won the weekly 25$ from an invite-only alcoholic beverages forum today (what reminded me of this thread), and I won the monthly big 100$ one from a similar banking-related forum a couple months ago. So that's nothing to sneeze at. Definitely makes me feel like it's not a waste getting invited to that sort of community (I always accept those invites whenever I get them on topics I find interesting - apart from those two, I have a good handful of others open like that, that haven't awarded me anything yet.)

I've hit the $50 on InstantCash once and usually get the $2 a couple times a month... also I've won a couple of the bid items on VipVoice but other than those no big wins :(