JD Power Panel Closing March 16, 2015

JD

Dear JD,

We would like to inform you that effective on March 16, 2015, JD Power Panel will be closed and shall no longer be active.

Once the panel closes, you will be unable to participate in any surveys or earn rewards as a member of the panel. In addition, any rewards you have earned up to that date of closure, you must redeem. You will no longer be able to redeem rewards after March 16, 2015.

Based on our records you have $XX.XX in your account. Please visit http://www.jdpowerpanel.com at your earliest convenience (but in any event on or before March 16, 2015, at which time the panel will be terminated) to redeem or cash out your available balance, and ensure you receive the available rewards owed to you prior to closure.

We appreciate the time you spent sharing your thoughts with us and hope your experience as a member was a positive one.

On behalf of all of us at the JD Power Panel, we thank you for being such a valued member of our community.

Sincerely,

The JDPower Panel Team"

Dang this was one of my better earning sites. Does not say why they are closing.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• JD

• rosiesmom

• peach6

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused about whether I should keep taking surveys for another month or so or just get enough to cash out one more time. Assuming it will still take them 4 weeks after putting in for redemption to actually get the reward.

Now, given they are closing, how many surveys can one really expect? Can I earn enough to get to cash out before they close?

IMO they fell behind the times. Not instant credit like MyView or OO. A long, long time to cash out compared to some other sites. Still, I made over $300 with them last year. Not good.

I tried do do two and dq'd out of them. Sorry JD, I started a thread on this in the RANT section. LOL! I was PO'd about it. I guess I should keep trying, but they are so slow giving credit, I might not be able to cashout at all. I am within $1.75 of being able to do it.

they can't just cut and run with our money.. if nothing else they'll have to suggest that we create accounts with their partner sites and our totals will transfer there.. they're one of Usamp's sites along with Ipoll, Buzzback, Onlycashsurveys, etc..

I tried do do two and dq'd out of them. Sorry JD, I started a thread on this in the RANT section. LOL! I was PO'd about it. I guess I should keep trying, but they are so slow giving credit, I might not be able to cashout at all. I am within $1.75 of being able to do it.

I think you shall get that last $1.75 if you keep at it before the end of this month........................ :D

Very disappointed by this news they are one of my better survey sites I can usually cash out every 4 to 5 weeks for a GC I hope to be able to cash out one more time I am at 23.00 and 9.00 which are still pending.I think it was great that they let us know ahead of time but that doesn't make me feel better I wonder if before that up coming date they will credit all pending surverys so you will have the opportunity to cash out.Not sure if I will continue to do the surveys if I reach cash out.

Just took some surveys, so for now, there are surveys to take. Short about $6 in earns from hitting a cash out level and have about $10 in pending earnings. Guess I will try to hit $25 cash out level as fast as possible and then wait for the pendings to credit. This assumes there continues to be surveys to take. Then I'm done. Guess I'll try the sweepstakes ones as well in hopes of DQing for a $.10 to hit cash out level quickly.

Never had a panel close on me so I guess like others have said it's good they gave you a heads up they were closing. I have a $50 redemption coming first of next month so I'd like to get that payout.

I think you shall get that last $1.75 if you keep at it before the end of this month........................ :D

Thanks my friend!!!!

They just put up the following banner:

"Attention JD Power Panel Members

The JD Power Panel will be closing as of March 17, 2015

All available rewards will need to be redeemed/cashed out by said date. After March 17 the JD Power panel will no longer be available and all rewards will expire. To continue taking surveys after March 17 please go to iPoll.com where the same great survey taking experience exists.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch by emailing member services at [email protected]."

Not sure what cashed out means considering they take 4 weeks once you request rewards. They use a 3rd party for reward redemption. Will need to see how this plays out before sending in some questions.

they can't just cut and run with our money.. if nothing else they'll have to suggest that we create accounts with their partner sites and our totals will transfer there.. they're one of Usamp's sites along with Ipoll, Buzzback, Onlycashsurveys, etc..

The site now has a disclaimer up and it says points are forfeited. They aren't going to let us roll them over into anything. I am screwed unless I want 2 Shoebuy codes.

Hey JD- I just received my amazon code after only waiting four days so I think they have "sped up" the process.
Hmm. Still waiting on a PayPay requested very early this month. Hope you are right. Would be nice not to have to wait 4 weeks for payout.

ETA: Surveys have dried up totally since this morning. Not a good sign. I think the delay in closure is to give their client companies time to vet the surveys which can take 4-8 weeks at times. They probably really don't care about any money we have legitimately earned. Maybe time for a BBB complaint at some point down the road.

Don't give up rosiesmom!! You worked hard to reach the amount you have. I wouldn't normally say this, but since they are shutting down, I wouldn't hesitate to lie on a survey just to reach cash out. It's only fair since you've done 98% of the work.

I'm not with them ,however I think they should pay out whatever amount is left in your account no matter the level.I cant remember what company it was but when they closed down they gave me the amount left in my account.Now that's a stand up company(really would be if I could remember their name:)).I wish all of them would be.