JD Power Panel Closing March 16, 2015

JD

I need 10.00 worth of surveys to be credited from there pending status to be able to cash out.I don't know if that will happen and that does not make me happy since I put a lot of time in them.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• JD

• rosiesmom

• peach6

Top Posters In This Topic

I need 10.00 worth of surveys to be credited from there pending status to be able to cash out.I don't know if that will happen and that does not make me happy since I put a lot of time in them.

They'll surly be credited by then, that's 2 months....................... :roll:

Surveys have totally dried up for me today on this site. Guess that is not a surprise given they are closing but it does suggest the only reason they are still open is that their clients have yet to close out pending surveys.

ETA: Did 2 surveys today and 1 was for $4 just now. Close to cash out once pending becomes available. So, surveys are becoming fewer but for now still showing up.

i asked a bunch of questions about what to do about money earned etc.. and they wrote back an honestly astonishing reply..

Thanks for the email and sorry for the inconvenience. You now have $xx in your available balance. I have manually credited $1.35 USD. Just to let you know you can continue taking surveys until March 16. However, you will be able to redeem according to the threshold mentioned on the site only. For example. If you have $43, you will be able to redeem only $25 USD.

Please let me know if you need anything else, we will be happy to help you!

Thanks,

Joanne Santy

Customer Service

i may not be the smartest person but if that doesn't sound illegal i don't know what is.. they have a banner at the top of their site now that says we have to cash out and all rewards not done so will expire.. but we can only do so on the current levels?????

plus what gets me is this isn't just one company.. and even if it was, they're legally obligated to pay out what they've claimed to have paid out.. but this is one of Usamp's companies like Ipoll and the rest.. they should transfer the funds and request all members to sign up on a partner panel to do so.

I wonder how much money they seek to gain from members who can never reach cash out level.. I smell class action lawsuit or worse..

jdp.jpg

Hi- I don't belong to JD Power, but I just got one of their surveys on myview this morning and completed it. I forget what it was about. I get quite a few of their surveys on myview.

Had issues before they apparently fixed them recently where JDPower surveys would crap out on many survey routers like JDPowerPanel, OO, and MyView. I contacted support at JDPowerPanel about the issues and they had nothing to do with the other JDPower who creates the surveys. Same parent company as you can tell via their domain registrations but no overlap with them except in name only.

• 3 weeks later...
Reached $25 today and cashed out. I am not waiting for the pending that I will never get paid for. I only have $1 left pending, so I am done!

Told Ya.................. :mrgreen:

Reached $25 today and cashed out. I am not waiting for the pending that I will never get paid for. I only have $1 left pending, so I am done!
Since this was announced I've been able to get to the $25 cash out level yesterday from $10 a few weeks ago. I still have over $10 that is pending. Now I'm asking myself if I want to do some more to get to $25 again or to quit now and IF the $10 becomes available to just donate it. Still waiting on my PayPal. Award was given but PayPal is supposed to take 7-10 days to get. That's after waiting 4 weeks to get the award.

ETA: Just as I finished this post I got notice of my PayPal payment. :D

Is it actually legal to announce you are closing the site and then tell people that any monies they have earned will be lost if they don't meet an arbitrary limit set by that site? My opinion is that if they are going to close they should offer either a PayPal payment or offer to send a check for any outstanding cash, otherwise they are stealing!