JD Power Panel Closing March 16, 2015

JD

Hmm I smell a rat somewhere as I tried to cash out via PayPal once I got the original email (Jan 14th) but as of yet they haven't processed my request and are refusing to answer emails. I can understand them closing but to not offer a valid cash out option and refusing to answer email while ststing anything we have earned accoring to their own rules will be lost once they close is borderline illegal. They should imho offer every member an option to cash out via PayPal or receive a check as the money people earned is due to them according to their own rules.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• JD

• rosiesmom

• peach6

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I smell a rat somewhere as I tried to cash out via PayPal once I got the original email (Jan 14th) but as of yet they haven't processed my request and are refusing to answer emails. I can understand them closing but to not offer a valid cash out option and refusing to answer email while ststing anything we have earned accoring to their own rules will be lost once they close is borderline illegal. They should imho offer every member an option to cash out via PayPal or receive a check as the money people earned is due to them according to their own rules.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a class action lawsuit against them.. it's not like they're dropping bankrupt off the grid here.. they're one large company that operates many sites.. this isn't a separate office.. Usamp has the money we earned for them and it won't just disappear. I wrote in telling them they should advise the panel the option of transferring to one of their sister sites like Ipoll.. they could continue taking surveys and earning to either stay on or reach cash out.. but to say 'tough luck' if you don't make it.. is illegal not the word? i'm tempted to threaten a lawsuit in a contact email just to see what they say..

I'm still going to defend JD PowerPanel. They gave 2 months notice that they would be shutting down, unlike some of these other sites, that just shut down overnight with no warning. I just feel like USamp is paying attention to all the negative reactions and when their next site shuts down, they might decide to not warn people since warning people this time isn't going over so well.

i just feel for the people with difficult demographics that take a long time to reach the basic cash out.. it took me 2 weeks to get the last $4 for cash out.. they're assuming we can just rack up points with what they send us.. but many people don't qualify for much of anything on that site.. and if they ever decide to close down their Buzzback branch i'm screwed because I cash out maybe once a year on that one..

but as for the JDP site.. it's good they're giving notice, but the people trying to reach cash out and can't make it shouldn't lose what they tried to reach.. I can see forfeited points for those who just don't show up.. but if the people are heeding the close down warning and try to reach cash out and can't make it.. it's not right for them to lose it. I wish there were a way for us to know the total points 'forfeited' in this closure.. and what is done with the money.. also I got a sweeps entry the other day and i'm wondering for what? that money is pooled.. will they ever do the drawing?

I am hoping that I reach the 25.00 cash out I am at 21.00 I hope that JD Power credits all the pending surveys so I will be able to cash out At this point I would rather DQ and get the 10 cents because that is credited right away.

I seriously doubt that JDP cares about the survey takers. Or really any other survey site for that matter. The only reason they announced early IMO was all about letting their clients vet the surveys. Many clients can take 8 weeks or longer to vet their surveys. Once vetted, JDP gets paid. Clients pay the bills. Survey takers are a dime a dozen.

I am hoping that I reach the 25.00 cash out I am at 21.00 I hope that JD Power credits all the pending surveys so I will be able to cash out At this point I would rather DQ and get the 10 cents because that is credited right away.
I would just contact them and see if you can get the pending approved like others have done in order to cash out.

I would just contact them and see if you can get the pending approved like others have done in order to cash out.
I plan on doing that when I reach 25.00

I needed $1.75 and the $1.50 survey was still pending so I just started doing new ones, knowing I would dq out of them. And in a few days I had enough to cash out at $25. Still waiting for that though.

yes i have been to Matrix and the Great Bear Rainforest ;) I love those easy 10 cent disqualifiers
Thanks lol! I used this today DQ for a $.10 out of a sweepstakes only survey. Immediate DQ. :D

the more i think about this the more it doesn't make sense why they can't just input the amount we have on JDP into one of the other panels.. i know they can manually input amounts..

I wonder what will happen if we cash out a week before they close, for example...if we will ever see the money. I just cashed out last week for $25 and am halfway through to the next $25 but so many are still pending. We'll see... I am bummed because I did well on there and liked the dime disqualified thing. It added up.

man i hope i can pull this off.. i took the challenge of trying to reach another $25 by then.. I think i have like $19 to go right now.. i'll be TICKED if for some reason they slow down and I can't even dq to reach that amount.. I have nothing on my list today with them.

I also took the chance that I could get to 25.00 which I think I should I am at 22.00 but have 12.00 that are still pending if I'm at 25.00 by the first week of March I will start hounding them and then like Cricket said will we see the GC and if not who will we be able to contact since the page will be gone.