JD Power Panel Closing March 16, 2015

JD

The company will still go on I think. They have been around forever. Maybe they will just not be having online surveys as we know them but there should be contact info online. If any of us lose out on what they owe us, we can meet here and find a way.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• JD

• rosiesmom

• peach6

Top Posters In This Topic

I also took the chance that I could get to 25.00 which I think I should I am at 22.00 but have 12.00 that are still pending if I'm at 25.00 by the first week of March I will start hounding them and then like Cricket said will we see the GC and if not who will we be able to contact since the page will be gone.

it's the same support people and main company as Ipoll and many others.. Usamp customer service is [email protected]

I think Only Cash Surveys is part of that one, I think. I am stuck with needing .05 to cashout on that site. Have one pending for 90 days, so I questioned them about it. I am waiting for my JD Power reward to come. Cashed out just over a week ago I think.

I say good riddance. JDPP was notorious in my book for underestimating time on their surveys, taking really long time to credit and having surveys that were tedious as hell. If you by chance got to do one of theirs through a partner site, at the end they'd promise more rewards for more answers that you'd never get credited to either panel. So, goodbye to an overblown, poorly managed site. At least they warned people it was coming, but the RIGHT thing to do would be to cut ppl a check for whatever they had left in their account when they closed. (Because what it sounds like is if you can't cashout before they close, it's SOL for you. I may be wrong, but that is what it sounds like in that letter.) Good Luck to you who will try to get what you're owed!

I am amazed that with less than a month to go there are still surveys to take. Completed 3 surveys today and 3 DQs. Hovering around $22 in rewards balance as of the minute with about 1/3 of that still in pending status. 25 days till closure after today. Gotta keep pushing.

I am at 27.85 with 5.85 pending I just want to DQ as many as I can in case the 5.85 does not clear in time yesterday I tried to DQ and was able to do the survey anyway there surveys take to long from pending to reality I just want to be able to cash out............I still will miss them I can usually do fairly well on there site and it's a xtra bonus getting the 10 cents for DQ

Pretty soon it is going to be time to email customer support and see if we can get those pendings approved in order to cash out. I have one cash out still pending and they don't seem at the minute to be doing the cash outs any faster than normal. I should still get it while they are open as it was requested around the first of the month. They use a third party so I am assuming that if we can get the pending approved to cash out in time we will still get a payout even it it is beyond 3/17. Big assumption I suppose, so the sooner we can push those pendings to approved the better. I have very few laggard pendings these days. Oldest pending is about 7 weeks old versus 12 weeks or more for some in the past.

It says I cashed out on 2/5, but it was back in January. Any idea how long it is taking them to send out the rewards?
Normal time as far as I know. I had one redeemed around first part of January and got it in just under 4 weeks first part of Februay which is about the norm. Sitting on one cashed out first few days of February and still waiting to get that one. So almost 3 weeks now. It's an AGC so maybe next week for that one.

sitting at $16 today.. I should be able to do it even with disqualifying.. my luck i'll be at $25 a few days before the deadline and get an invalid..
I hope you can make it I think the last week it has slowed down I am at 24.50 I have 4.00 pending but who knows if they will be credited so I need 5 Surveys to be DQ so I can cash out.

The only thing that worries me and that I didn't consider is when they'll stop sending new surveys to our list.. when you think about it it doesn't make sense they would run surveys even through a few days before the cut off.. they'd have to wait to validate them before the 17th..