JD Power Panel Closing March 16, 2015

JD

Just to tie up the story with me...I wrote and they credited me with the pendings, I met the $25 and ordered a K Mart card. I didn't know it would be a sheet I had to print out but that's okay. I got it today and printed it out. So, if you've accumulated $25 but still have some pending, write to them now because Tuesday will be their last day. Is there a similar site? Avemaria posted two but one seems to involve watching TV and Onlycashsurveys had bad reviews so please post if they are really good. I really liked JD because of the 10 cent credits. It added up. Thanks!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• JD

• rosiesmom

• peach6

Top Posters In This Topic

I do OnlyCashSurveys. I just cashed out today for a $25 Amazon gift card. I have $1.65 left in my account. It takes me so long to cash out, I am not sure I will go back and do surveys with them. I am getting rid of quite a few sites it seems. Mindfield is going as of yesterday, OnlyCashSurveys may be next. There are more I am going to have to think about.

Is there a similar site? Avemaria posted two but one seems to involve watching TV and Onlycashsurveys had bad reviews so please post if they are really good. I really liked JD because of the 10 cent credits. It added up. Thanks!

that's just the name of the site.. it's not specific to watching TV.. both are ok, for me no worse than JDP..

i just got an email today to do a survey on JDP........

Are you still short............... :?::?:

no i'm done.. i cashed out a few days ago for my final time.. i just thought it was funny i got an email today to do a survey with them when i rarely get emails from them at all.. after my last cash out i almost cancelled my account.. but a couple days later I went back for some reason and saw my balance at $50.20.. i about fainted... i was on a panel through Buzzback that i thought would go on that site but for some reason they put it on my JDP account.. if i would have cancelled my account i wouldn't have gotten it.. luckily it was for an even amount like that and not $35 or something..

Thanks for the reply, avemaria. I'm going to miss JDPower so I'll try the ones you mentioned. So many have gone downhill and I need some new ones badly. I am basically unemployed and this supplements my Social Security (I'm old, LOL). But young at heart and still a goofball :-)

Today I tried to take 3 different surveys with GTM and when I was sent to the JD Power site to do the survey, the page would not load at all.

they shut down the JDP site.. it redirects to Ipoll now.

Gratis Points is nearly identical to JD Power Panel other than no 10 cents for disqualifications. The surveys are exactly the same, as is the dashboard and customer support. I make about $25 a month with them. Might give it a look.

For those looking for something new, you might want to also look at instagc (Instant Gift Cards). It is one of those sites that you can really waste time on clicking for pennies. However, those pennies add up and I am able to make about $70 per month--I set a goal of $3 per day during the wk. I don't really understand lots of things on this site and there are many things I will not try because I dont want to mess up my computer. I usually complete a couple of surveys per day in addition to clicking for pennies. The Live Sample Surveys pay $1.05 and the Your Surveys pay 70 cents. Do know that you will not always receive credit for completed offers. I just move on and keep plugging away. What I like about this site is that you can redeem for a wide variety of gift cards when you reach 100 points ($1). I always take Amazon and get the code immediately. They do also have direct deposit into a bank account with a 15 cent charge I believe.

Thanks for this, FM. I signed up with instagc a month or so ago, and never really did anything with them. Nothing looked that worthwhile to me on there. But it sounds like maybe I could add this to my morning routine and do like you do...maybe a goal of 2-3 bucks/day.

I tried to get motivated again after the first of the year, and do as much as I could on all the sites, but that enthusiasm bit the dust quick. And so did my monthly totals. I do a lot of "community" stuff where you get maybe a $5 AGC for posting a comment on a topic, but I've come to DREAD starting an actual survey. About the only ones I look forward to doing now are the Innopoll ones. I had a streak of 3 or 4 surveys that I got screwed over on from several sites, and that's added to my frustration, too.

• 10 months later...

This will sound bizarre. I was on Opinion Outpost, and it stated there was a survey available. I clicked the link and got JD Power! Looking at this thread, they shut down for good last March? I'm really confused. Looks like they're up and running again.

• 2 months later...

I'm getting  surveys for JDPower through Vindale  and MyView, so we're talking about  two related companies or 2 branches of the same company.