New Panel: mypanelbase.com

mysurveylab

This panel pays cash for taking surveys. All payments are made trough PayPal.

Currently panel operates and welcomes users from Australia, Canada, UK & Ireland, USA, Germany and Poland. If you live in some other country and would like to join the panel please let us know on [email protected]. We will check if we can set up panel for you.

Check out mypanelbase.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've been trying to find information on this mypanlebase in a few places, but couldn't come across any. Finally! I've been using it for a while and everything is fine. They pay with PayPal and it all seem legit, but I needed a veryfication. Should be fine since it's Cint related. Anybody else had a chance to try it out?

Hi, I've been trying to find information on this mypanlebase in a few places, but couldn't come across any. Finally! I've been using it for a while and everything is fine. They pay with PayPal and it all seem legit, but I needed a veryfication. Should be fine since it's Cint related. Anybody else had a chance to try it out?

Just curious - are you qualifying and getting any surveys? Or are they just like everyone else?

Hi, yes they keep sending surveys on a regular basis so far. I've taken 3 already. So far so good:) But still can't find much about them anywhere else...

Thanks - I just may give them a trial run.