mysurveylab

New Panel: mypanelbase.com

mysurveylab

This panel pays cash for taking surveys. All payments are made trough PayPal.

Currently panel operates and welcomes users from Australia, Canada, UK & Ireland, USA, Germany and Poland. If you live in some other country and would like to join the panel please let us know on [email protected]. We will check if we can set up panel for you.

Check out mypanelbase.com

spider

Interesting that two people just signed up today to let us know about this site. I'm skeptical.

gothicsmurf

Anyone else registered for this one? Curiosity got the better of me, so I decided to sign up. It's a Cint Panel.

Bogoza

Hi, I've been trying to find information on this mypanlebase in a few places, but couldn't come across any. Finally! I've been using it for a while and everything is fine. They pay with PayPal and it all seem legit, but I needed a veryfication. Should be fine since it's Cint related. Anybody else had a chance to try it out?

car9og
Hi, I've been trying to find information on this mypanlebase in a few places, but couldn't come across any. Finally! I've been using it for a while and everything is fine. They pay with PayPal and it all seem legit, but I needed a veryfication. Should be fine since it's Cint related. Anybody else had a chance to try it out?

Just curious - are you qualifying and getting any surveys? Or are they just like everyone else?

Bogoza

Hi, yes they keep sending surveys on a regular basis so far. I've taken 3 already. So far so good:) But still can't find much about them anywhere else...

car9og
Hi, yes they keep sending surveys on a regular basis so far. I've taken 3 already. So far so good:) But still can't find much about them anywhere else...

Thanks - I just may give them a trial run.

Administrator

Topic locked. Due to the relentless spam this same company keeps posting on our forum, we do not recommend you join mypanelbase.com