IPSOS, I've Had It!

cricket

I just spent a half hour on a survey (and it said 13% into it) so I was going to quit knowing it would probably take another 2 hours. Then it asks the poll predictor nonsense and I say no...then it is GONE. So I go to "contact" us and there is no link. It doesn't click, just FAQ. I do have their email which is [email protected] I am wondering if it's worth it to even bother or just unsubscribe. I have very few points since last cashout anyway. What a waste. Not to mention that on JDPower they keep giving Ipsos surveys that ask the same questions 10 times only to be disqualified. What happened to this once decent company? UGH.

I'm close to having had it. I now dread getting their surveys from their own site or any other site where they have their surveys. They are worse than Samplicio IMO. Constantly re-entering a zip code as they spin, spin, spin for surveys you may qualify for even though the rarely find one for you. And you don't know I live in the USA?

Yeah they've really gone downhill in the last few months...I hate after every single survey they ask me how many family members & their age...you think by now you'd know how many I have since they ask this stupid question every since time & you always have to put the age in there & if they're male or female & how they're related to you..such a waste of time..Plus I've found way too many of the surveys are timing out so I can't even start one off....I got Dq'd on Sat by answering that I'm male..

I too have noticed that .I also notice that the company My Points uses them also and I one time had to put my zip code in every box on the whole page .It is awful on their site or wherever I might run into them .

This is one panel I do very good with. I guess I am lucky but I have not had any problems with them. Just about every survey I receive from them I complete. Just goes to show what

might work for one may not for another. I have figured out so many different things are involved in doing surveys. Like age and location. Job and position at company and income and children in home. What one person might make good money with another want. It took me a few months to figure out but I now have my top ones I do well with and the others I have dropped. Ipsos is one of my best.

I too have noticed that .I also notice that the company My Points uses them also and I one time had to put my zip code in every box on the whole page .It is awful on their site or wherever I might run into them .

I emailed mypoints about those stupid surveys from Ispos and let em my know displeasure with those and told them i wasnt even going to mess with anything from Ispos and they replied back to me that are in the process of getting with Ispos on rectifying the problems. take that with a grain of salt. :wink:

I emailed mypoints about those stupid surveys from Ispos and let em my know displeasure with those and told them i wasnt even going to mess with anything from Ispos and they replied back to me that are in the process of getting with Ispos on rectifying the problems. take that with a grain of salt. :wink:

That would be nice ,seems I have to re enter my zip code every other page

Urgh, the zip codes! Constant, constant, constant! Ipsos and My Points are both horrible about the repetitive questions. I'm getting tired of the daily surveys from mypoints because I always end up with 5 measly points after more than 5 minutes of questions. Why do I even bother?

This is one panel I do very good with. I guess I am lucky but I have not had any problems with them. Just about every survey I receive from them I complete. Just goes to show what

might work for one may not for another. I have figured out so many different things are involved in doing surveys. Like age and location. Job and position at company and income and children in home. What one person might make good money with another want. It took me a few months to figure out but I now have my top ones I do well with and the others I have dropped. IPSOS is one of my best.

I do have problems with their surveys loading properly but I'm not giving up just yet.I have downloaded their app on my phone and have taken 2 surveys that way and have been paid without having to ask for my money.I'm also at my wits end with them asking me how many people live in my home and their age and so on.However the extra income is coming in handy and right now they are current with the points and pay.I guess they haven't ticked me off pass the point of no return but who knows it could happen. So for now I'll trudge on.

I just cashed out yesterday, and was certain that I was going to drop them...for all the reasons you guys have mentioned...ESPECIALLY the zip codes! But they paid in about an hour, and at least you get SOMETHING when you DQ, and it adds up...so now I'm second guessing my decision to kick them to the curb. Still might, but I hate to walk away from a site that reliably pays when you cash out.

I am getting tired of filling out their surveys and you hit the arrow and then a page says Thank you for taking our survey hmm no poll predictor no points nothing just those words is anyone getting this message ?I don't know what to do about it

I noticed that, too, LG. I THINK you still get the consolation points...at least I think I did...I had more than I thought I would have after DQing on the last few surveys I tried before cashing out. I thought I was still short, but when I checked my acc't (I had to close the tab and get back on), I was 10 points over. But I wasn't taken to the poll predictor at all in like 5 survey attempts.

I still haven't decided on whether or not to drop them. I know if I don't, I'm gonna be sorry the next time I get jerked around on there, but getting paid is the bottom line, and they do that quickly.

Not only had I dumped Ipsos, I won't even take their surveys via GTM anymore. First sign of those little blue bars pops up on the screen, I'm out of there before I can get caught in the endless loop of repetitive "profile" questions and "hey you don't qualify for this dumb survey. Should we find an even dumber survey for you?" messages.

• 4 weeks later...

I am getting very tired of seeing this Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey. no poll predictor no points at all ,I just asked to cash out and that might be the end of it .Its driving me nuts

Like every one else here I am tired of the lines-they keep tapping away like fingers on a table saying to me in my mind I'm thinking, I'm thinking .Then goes thru multiple tries to find a survey,if this happens I exit.I have no patience for that ,however I like the doing the mobile app surveys and I like being on the card panel.Right now they haven't ticked me off the point of no return.But once they have I'm sure I'll post it here.