IPSOS, I've Had It!

cricket

Was on their website today and I acturally received points on two surveys and 5points for 3 which I did not qualify. I work like it used to do about 6 months ago. Pages was loading quickly and not the same zipcode page over and over again.

Hmm. Maybe I'll try them again although I took an Ipsos survey on another site today and it spun and spun and spun. Been very lax in doing ANY of their surveys since I cashed out a couple of weeks ago.

Same here. I haven't been on the site in over a month. My initial plan was to dump them after I cashed out, but when I was paid immediately I had second thoughts...after all, getting paid quickly is the bottom line. But I haven't been able to bring myself to face the 3 spinning bars of doom. Maybe I'll give it a go now. Or not...

• 2 years later...

Yes, this survey site is a scam. They used to be half way decent, but no longer. I dread getting a survey from Ipsos through Swagbucks or any other survey site that does 3rd party surveys. Once I see it's from Ipsos, I close the tab. I no longer even try to complete their surveys. They will ask you twenty to forty questions, like what kind of beauty products do you use, then they specify, whats facial products to you use, then what types, what brands, how often, how many times a week ect. This is how the last one I took for them went. Wish I could remember everything they asked as it was at least twenty questions, over 5 minutes.Then came the page: There are more surveys available, but we haven't found a match for you. Would you like us to keep trying? SERIOUSLY? What the freak was the last twenty questions you asked me about. They were specific questions, for 5 minutes!! 

I suggest anyone that sees Ipsos as a third party survey, QUIT the survey, don't advance any further and boycott this survey. At least until they quit scamming us. I HATE this survey group, they are con artists as they get most of their information through fraudulent means. I have no other way to explain it.