New Panel: Opinion Room

Njsurveyman

I have heard of this one a few weeks ago but I haven't registered yet. It's on my list to join as a replacement for panels I decide to drop. I noticed on their website that they are linked with Cint Surveys. Not sure if that counts for anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. My name is Taylor and I work for The Opinion Room. We are very much a legitimate company based in Delaware. We are a new company which is why it is a little difficult to get more information about us. We are growing quickly, but still have a lot of work to do to get the word out. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

~Taylor

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any more info on them? Do they pay in cash/paypal? If so, what is the minimum cash out? Let me know if anyone actually got paid yet?

Any more info on them? Do they pay in cash/paypal? If so, what is the minimum cash out? Let me know if anyone actually got paid yet?

I just cashed out with them for the first time a few days ago. Their minimum is $12.50 and you get paid instantly after you request cash out (like Quest Mindshare, Innopoll, Opinion Outpost). The only negative is that they charge a fee for PayPal (I got $12.25 instead of $12.50). Also it took me a long time to accumulate these 12 dollars. At first after I signed up with them I was doing pretty good but the last couple of months I couldn't qualify for any of their surveys and I only needed .50 more cents to reach cash out minimum. I probably won't stay with them

This is a legit site.

It is a Cint panel, so you can choose to cashout with either PP or Amazon GC.

Cashout is at $12.50 and there's a 2% fee for cashing out to PP and in my experience with this and other Cint panels, as soon as I requested the cashout, it showed up in my PP account- which is awesome. I've never used a Cint panel for Amazon money so I don't know if the code is instant like that or not.

I've gotten many surveys from them, as they seem to invite me more frequently than other Cint panels.

Also -- make a note of this:

I was cleaning out my spam folder and there were Opinion Room emails in there. They weren't the regular invites, but they rather had a list of between 1 and 4 surveys, showing both amount of time and amount of award. These aren't spam! A difference I noted was that these surveys lists didn't seem to have the same kind of payment structure that most other Cint panels' surveys have so some of them paid pretty lousy, some didn't.

So, between the regular survey invites and then these additional survey lists, they seem to have more oppotunity to earn than some of the other Cint panels. I was able to do my 1st cashout within a month of signing up.

• 6 months later...

Despite what "Taylor" says, this is a waste of time. They allow you to accumulate some rewards early; however, as you approach the $12.50 threshold to cash out via PayPal, you suddenly don't seem to qualify for any surveys, and your balance stays stagnant. When I made several inquiries, I was ignored. They refuse to cash out my rewards, refuse to respond to my requests for help, yet still continue to email me surveys for which I do not qualify.

Save yourself the frustration. Tell "Taylor" to go pound sand. I just did the same, but will also refer these scam artists to the Oregon Office of Attorney General. They are obviously engaging in fraudulent business practices, and I want these fucks shut down.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been stuck at $1.75 for a while now. I do receive email invites from them at least once per day, but I ignore anything that will take me 10 min or longer to complete, which seems to be most of them lately.

• 1 month later...

These guys' registration with the Delaware Department of State/Division of Corporations lists there address as:

1700 N DUPONT HWY APT J102

DOVER, DE 19901  

Their website does not have any information on how to contact them, only a FAQ page.  They failed to respond to my Better Business Bureau complaint. 

I would recommend avoiding these guys like the Zika virus.