Question about Paidviewpoint Referral Program

Aston34

Guys, has anyone ever get paid for referring a new member to their site under your referral link? $25 for referring a new member is really high.

If you ever get paid, did they pay you instantly or how long does a new member must stay to get credited?.

It does not work that way. The site does not pay out $25 up front just for someone you invited to sign up. The user has to earn the money by doing Market Research Surveys (not Trait Surveys). It works as follows:

- you invite someone to sign up under you

- that person has to answer Market Research Surveys (Trait Surveys do not count)

- each time that person cashes out , you will receive 20% of the value they earn from the Market Research Surveys - up to a total of $25 for each person

For example , the person earns $10 from Market Research Surveys. When they cash out , you will receive $2. Thus , for you to get $25 , the person needs to do $125 worth of Market Research Surveys. This will take time. It will not happen overnight.

Can you tell me other survey site that offer money from referring new member? I believe I can profit by just referring new member, for instance Opinion Outpost pay $1 for referring a new member.

Survey site that you can create a custom link to use in Facebook and Craigslist.

I believe I can profit by just referring new member,.....

.....Survey site that you can create a custom link to use in Facebook and Craigslist.

Most survey websites either don't offer a referral program or the referral programs are really not worth getting excited about. Too many people abused them by doing things like you described above. If you are joining survey panels for referrals you are joining for the wrong reason.

• 4 years later...
On 1/25/2015 at 7:05 PM, episemion said:

- each time that person cashes out , you will receive 20% of the value they earn from the Market Research Surveys - up to a total of $25 for each person

For example , the person earns $10 from Market Research Surveys. When they cash out , you will receive $2. Thus , for you to get $25 , the person needs to do $125 worth of Market Research Surveys. This will take time. It will not happen overnight.

Do you know if the 20% comes out of or is in addition to their earnings?