Surveys don't work for everyone!

iceminx

I have been doing this for a few months now, signed up with most of the survey sites I could find, and I never qualify for any surveys. I'm sick of getting 8 minutes into a survey only to be disqualified!! :evil:

Everything else I get offers for are things like Hotspex where it takes you a year to earn enough points to get a certificate, nd the ones like sendearnings and Inboxdollars where you get a few cents for reading their e-mails, but must use a credit card to purchase "free" trials scams, and can only cash out when you make $30. Am I wrong for surveys or am I going to all the wrong ones??

Minx, you need to find some good, legitimate sites and I know you'll feel better about the survey-taking experience when you do.

With that being said, you will still find that it takes time to earn decent incentives. I've come across few that gives you instant gratification.

Let me start with saying that(in my very honest opinion)you should steer clear of the sites that pay you to read emails or offer trial offers of various things that require a credit card. Those are a complete waste of time, at least for me.

What kind of incentives are you wanting? Start there. Are you OK with earning points that can be redeemed for cash or items(gift certificates, song downloads, mags, etc.). Almost every points-redeeming survey site I belong to always offers a check sent to your home or PayPal. Also these same sites offer an entry(or multiple entries)into their sweepstakes. I know the odds of winning the sweepstakes are long but it's still an added incentive.

Are you into product testing? I sometimes find I'd rather test a product than receive any other method of payment. Sometimes I get to test a product AND receive payment for doing so.

You need to check the ranking section of Survey Police(starts on front page-lists the top 10). Click on the specific site you're interested in and it tells you everything you need to know about that particular survey site or panel. It also tells you what their incentives are so you can decide if it is right or wrong for you.

Don't give up! This can be very rewarding!

And for the love of survey taking, quit taking the surveys that pay you to read emails or want you to try various things by using your credit card!! :lol:

• 4 months later...

i think you just visited the wrong sites. because i have read a lot of blogs about answering online surveys. and there have been a lot of positive feedback about it.