VisionOne (UK Only)

gothicsmurf

Not heard of it. I was going to join but I don't think I need another Cint one in my life. Do you know if you get more different invites if you're with multiple Cint panels than if you're with fewer? Like do they all offer different surveys?

I'm with at least 6 different Cint survey sites and I honestly don't recall doing duplicate surveys I have already done on other Cint panels. I have had surveys that I have done before on non-Cint panels, like Toluna and GTM, but I generally find that Cint pays a bit better for those ones. As I mentioned on another thread, two surveys exactly the same, Toluna paid me equivalent to 45p, Crowldology (Cint) paid me £2.08

The thing I like about Cint is that if I do get either a Cint duplicate or a non-Cint I found tedious/excessively long, it's not too hard to get deliberately DQ'd and get taken to a page that searches for another survey for me to try.

I'm also on about 5 or 6 Cint panels but none of them seem regular with surveys and when i do get an invite they get full so quickly. Also I hate how Cint gives you a password of random letters and numbers that you can't remember

I joined this one but they must have an awful lot of members considering they're new - i tried the three usernames I use most often and they were all taken, I've never had that happen before on any site... :?

I'm also on about 5 or 6 cint panels but none of them seem regular with surveys and when i do get an invite they get full so quickly. Also I hate how cint gives you a password of random letters and numbers that you can't remember

I joined this one but they must have an awful lot of members considering they're new - i tried the three usernames I use most often and they were all taken, I've never had that happen before on any site... :?

You can usually change the password in your account section. That's the first thing I do when I sign up for Cint panels.

Regarding the usernames, I had the same problem with a couple of the Cint panels. I think some of the panels use the same database, because I tried using my usual username but it said "already in use" and when I tried to log in it took me to another Cint panel that I had registered in that name. I always try to use a variation of my "gothicsmurf" username on Cint panels, like adding numbers to represent my date of birth or other important dates in my life.

Yeah that makes sense now, I think I do have a different user name for all of them. I don't understand how they can be joined up like that but be different panels with different surveys