WISAD gfk prize draw panel (UK only)

fluffy501

Somehow I've ended up getting emails from something called Wisad (what I say and do) which has the GfK logo next to it but it looks like all the surveys are just for prize draw entries and I've had enough of prize draw surveys - I've never won anything. So are these kinds worth it or not? These are the prizes:

The What I Say and Do panel really values our panellists; to show our appreciation we run two great Prize Draws every month.

Check out our fantastic Prize Draws below:

Early Bird prize draw:

10 winners of £50 worth of vouchers

20 winners of £20 worth of vouchers

50 winners of £10 worth of vouchers

Monthly prize draw:

5 winners of £100 worth of vouchers

5500 winners of £2 worth of vouchers

Quarterly prize draw:

20 winners of £50 worth of vouchers

Additional Prize Draws and Incentives

From time to time we may ask you to complete additional questionnaires for which you will be rewarded with a guaranteed incentive or an entry into an additional Prize Draw.

I am a member of GfK WISAD as well. I have done a few surveys, but I haven't won anything yet. I am still hopeful though, as I have won 2 Amazon vouchers off their other panel, GfK Media View (1 x £2 and 1x £5)

So, would you say they're worth it? Everyone on here says prizes draw surveys are a waste of time and to avoid them...I'm sort of undecided what I think. It does seem like a lot of effort into surveys when you can never win

Overall I think they are a bit of a waste of time. I don't mind doing the odd survey where there are multiple prize levels, but I don't even attempt surveys that only have 1 main prize. In my experience prize draw wins seem to be like buses, you wait ages for one then 2 come along at the same time :?

I allocate about 5 hours a day for surveys and I only do some prize draws when I've completed all my paid surveys, or if the paid surveys are slow over the weekends or holidays. Even then I try to do as little work as possible on those types of surveys. Generally no more than 10 minutes. For the GfK MediaView surveys, I only pick out 1 or 2 TV programmes to tell them about, even though I could have watched up to 6 programmes that day.

• 2 months later...

I agree wth gothicsmurf, TV daily view is the last thing in my mind since not real reward for your time. :shock:

Gfk in general is a time wasting company as they quite like taking advantage of people's time for no reward. :evil:

Same is with their survey panel askgfk.com with hidden rewards until you're ready to redeem, then though! :twisted:

The older £2 winning (tv surveys) was a rare event, but since their recent changes with their 'big prizes' is even worse, less chances to win anything and not consistency in prizes, one week a lot of points for X reward, then less points for a bigger reward the week after. It feels they're taking respondents for a ride. :(

I would prefer to collect points because so I know what to look for. :wink: I keep my account active in case they send a rewarded study, as they did sometimes. :wink: and I too log the easiest of TV programmes I watch keeping in mind to add if anything was eg. online or catchup, just to 'spice it up' :P