Administrator

Please Take SurveyPolice Website Survey

Administrator

Hi everyone,

We've created a short 5 question survey to get your opinions on which direction SurveyPolice should be moving in. We always value your input on the website, and this time, are offering a survey of our own to really get a sense of what your thoughts are.

To access the survey, please click here: http://goo.gl/forms/WUlnPvaZQs

As always, thank you so much for your help and support!!!

1957horses
Did the survey hope it helps

As did I answered.................. :D

ksedwar

The first question on GPT. I said yes but that is only if it is limited to the more ethical GPT websites and not include the "click bait" models where referrals are the highest paying activity.

Administrator

Excellent, thanks for taking the survey everyone!

The first question on GPT. I said yes but that is only if it is limited to the more ethical GPT websites and not include the "click bait" models where referrals are the highest paying activity.

Thanks for your extended feedback on this too, ksedwar.

cricket

I did it too. Thank you for taking the time to care and for all you do. Taking the survey made me feel like part of a family :) Love the people here and would be lost without the opportunity to share as we do here. Much appreciated!

greeneyeddevils

Just did it now..thanks for all you do..gives us all a place to talk & learn about what survey companies are up to

Administrator

Thanks again everyone for your feedback!

We'll leave the survey open until March 31, 2015.

The results so far have been very helpful. We've identified our strengths and weaknesses, and will zero in on how we can work harder to make SurveyPolice the very best it can be. :)

Administrator

The survey is now closed. We collected hundreds of responses, and are looking forward to continuing to improve SurveyPolice.

Thank you all so much again for your participation! :):):)