Anyone know about Survey Giant???

peggyowens

I'm a member but can't tell you much! I've probably only done 3 surveys over the last year or two with them and for some reason, I thought they changed to a different name. Or maybe they were a different name and then changed to survey giant. No clue what cash outs are since I've had so few surveys and pretty much don't consider myself a member. Hope you have better luck if you do join.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been a member of Survey Giant for at least a year and a half and I have a total of $3.35 in my rewards. I maybe get one survey every few months. I don't know if they're looking for a certain country, or maybe my demographics are not as needed, but I'm not likely to be able to cash out any time soon, and their cashout threshold is a reasonable $10. The surveys I have gotten have been short and easy, but the pay is small and like I said - I've made $3 in over a year and a half.

So, my advice is try it, and hopefully you'll be more what they're looking for and maybe you'll have better luck than I did. I'm just describing my personal experience being a member of their panel.

Good Luck! :-)